• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jaymes

Sep 18, 2021
For some 12 year olds this might seem great, but how desperate does a fully grown woman have to be for money to be a pedophile? Was the prostitute a heroin addict, meth head or crack fiend? Or was the sexual act done in a country where the age of consent is lower then the rest of the developed world? A lot of people have a weird one way of looking at these things where their hypocrisy is deeply rooted in misogyny because they sure as hell wouldn't be getting a fully grown man on their twelve year old daughter (the exception being parasites who whore out their own children).

I'm pretty sure it's bad for a person's long term development if they loose their virginity at thirteen or younger. Anthony Kleidis from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers being one such example whose dad paid for him to have sex with a prostitute at thirteen causing Anthony to grow up as a bit of a rapey consent violating douche bag who seemingly just formed a band of frat boys to fuck girls/women. There's a messed up video of the group on Youtube sexually harassing some guy's wife to the point of tears on French national television.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This rapper dude is honestly one of the most vile human beings on the planet.

Cant believe someone was coming in here saying "gotta look at both sides/a different lens". This rapper was spewing and saying disgusting homophobic garbage. That's not acceptable no matter your upbringing. Don't "like the gays"? Fine keep your mouth shut and leave the alone. Also get bent. Also not fine, I was being too generous.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Boosie, Webbie, and Plies were probably the most listened to rappers at my high school down in FL back in 2010-2011. dunno how it is now tho.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's bad for a person's long term development if they loose their virginity at thirteen or younger. Anthony Kleidis from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers being one such example whose dad paid for him to have sex with a prostitute at thirteen causing Anthony to grow up as a bit of a rapey consent violating douche bag who seemingly just formed a band of frat boys to fuck girls/women. There's a messed up video of the group on Youtube sexually harassing some guy's wife to the point of tears on French national television.
Didnt Cher admit to a relationship with him when he was a teenager or was that someone from a different group?

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

So I just read about this, and yeah, fuck him. I'm the first to push back against critics who don't understand the history of rap parlance/bravado but this ain't it. Too many black boys needlessly conflicted/ashamed over their sexuality killing themselves and you post ignorant shit like that. All his dick watching doesn't add up anyway but that's a discussion for another day. I don't see how he comes back from it.

Last edited:

Jaymes

Sep 18, 2021
Didnt Cher admit to a relationship with him when he was a teenager or was that someone from a different group?
From Reddit where his autobiography Scar Tissue is quoted:

Around the time my hormones started raging, I had the wonderful experience of being babysat one night by Cher. I was in the eighth grade and still hanging with Sonny and Connie from time to time, and for some reason, they got jammed up, so Cher volunteered to watch me for the night. We camped out in her bedroom, having a heart-to-heart talk for hours on end, really getting to be friends for the first time.

After a while, it was time for bed. Because it was a large house and I might get spooked being alone, Cher let me crash on her bed until Sonny and Connie came to pick me up. In my mind, there was a bit of tension—not that I was going to make any moves on this woman, just the idea that I'd be in bed with such a gorgeous creature. But I thought it was okay because we were friends.

Then Cher got up to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. It was dark in the bedroom, but it was light in the bathroom, so I watched her take off her clothes, all the while feigning to be on my way to sleep. There was a woman's naked body, and it was long and slender and special and just thrilling. Not that I had the wherewithal to want some physical relationship with her, but in my mind, it was a stimulating and semi-innocent moment. After she put on her nightgown, she walked back into the room and got into bed. I remember thinking, "This is not bad, lying next to this beautiful lady."

In a 2012 interview he says something a bit different, but it may just be poorly translated.