BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Guess we're just too pc to understand the nuance in telling a gay person that them committing suicide would be a benefit to society

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I did answer the question. We can do a live discussion if you want. Not sure why you cussed at me.

Him being from the south and his mindset I get. Dude went to jail for having a hit man. Again I think people are seeing it from one lense. I said I don't agree but I get it.

I'm not sure what you mean by this but thanks for looking at my account.

The vile he spewed is just pure, spiteful, hate. There shouldn't be any attempt to consider where it comes from to "get it", fuck that.

That is not PC, ffs, that is the right thing to do.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, someone said a naughty word at a poster who was downplaying child abuse and telling a gay person to kill themselves for being.

Heavens to Betsy.

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth

Yeah, because my response would be different since the situations are different. I would have different reactions based on which situation they are trying to hand wave away.

Both absolutely abhorrent behaviors and the man is clearly a total piece of shit, but the situations are different. One of them to me is a sexual based crime involving minors. I think if someone is hiring people to have sex with their underage children they should be in prison.

This latest bump is gross too and Twitter should have banned him for the things he wrote. Bigotry is not okay and neither is encouraging suicide.

Edit - I then would have liked to know what about "Being from the South" encourages either. That's the bigger question I would have followed up with afterwards.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
There is no I understand where these idiotic opinions are coming from with views like his. It is absolute homophobic trash. Doesn't matter where the person comes from and what they reasons might be, they either learn that it's not right to think and say that or they simply stay trash human beings.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Nas X showing big king energy

This nigga got formidable trap cards

Boosie has such a weak mind, it's not even funny. That nigga is damaged goods, can't try to fix him no more, gotta just throw him away. The only good thing was he made it really easy to see who else has fucking issues

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, because my response would be different since the situations are different. I would have different reactions based on which situation they are trying to hand wave away.

Both absolutely abhorrent behaviors and the man is clearly a total piece of shit, but the situations are different. One of them to me is a sexual based crime involving minors. I think if someone is hiring people to have sex with their underage children they should be in prison.

This latest bump is gross too and Twitter should have banned him for the things he wrote. Bigotry is not okay and neither is encouraging suicide.
You're splitting hairs when it doesn't matter.
Does it matter? The original post that started this thread was the man defending and engaging in getting hookers for 13 year olds, which last I checked is sexual abuse, child endangerment, you know stuff that cannot just be waved away as difference of thought or opinion since it's, you know a crime.
www.lgbtqnation.com

Anti-gay rapper Boosie Badazz says he hired woman to sexually assault his 12 & 13-year-old sons - LGBTQ Nation

"I know what the f*ck she did to them... I'm getting them prepared, man.”
In a 2016 interview, Badazz (birth name Torrence Hatch) said that he would beat his own son to try and change their sexuality if they told him they were gay.
From the article that started the thread, you don't see the throughline with him saying he would beat his children if they said they were gay, then hired a woman to sexually abuse them, and then tell a prominent gay man to kill himself for being?

Like what is the way to parse this other than him being a massive bigot to the point of having his children suffer for it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Both situations, the OP and this random rant today, are two of the most egregiously homophobic things I've ever seen, the guy isn't a one off and he has 1.1M Twitter followers, that tweet had 17k likes

DaBaby tripled down and still felt the aftermath of it, this idiot needs to be intervened by his own community, which we now know is possible

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I admire Lil Nas X's strength. And I believe in his powers as the Troll Supreme...

Still, I hope he takes care of himself. Too often Black people (especially Black Queer people) have strength assumed of them. Which often can feel like we have no choice but to perform it.

I laugh at the way he effortlessly deflects the mountain of hate aimed at him every day. But...well, I simply can't imagine. I can't imagine having the kind of strength that requires.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You're splitting hairs when it doesn't matter.

www.lgbtqnation.com

Anti-gay rapper Boosie Badazz says he hired woman to sexually assault his 12 & 13-year-old sons - LGBTQ Nation

"I know what the f*ck she did to them... I'm getting them prepared, man.”

From the article that started the thread, you don't see the throughline with him saying he would beat his children if they said they were gay, then hired a woman to sexually abuse them, and then tell a prominent gay man to kill himself for being?

Like what is the way to parse this other than him being a massive bigot to the point of having his children suffer for it.
Oh I don't believe that's handwavable either and am sorry if my post implied that. It's just that even the conservatives and alt-right types who try to paint gay people as "alternative lifestyles" and act as if it can be a difference of opinion (and to be clear both as a trans women who likes women and a decent human being-who also gets to see them try to handwave my existence away- it's not a "difference of opinion" it's straight up bigotry) usually don't line up to support illegal sexual activity with minors, usually at least.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Both situations, the OP and this random rant today, are two of the most egregiously homophobic things I've ever seen, the guy isn't a one off and he has 1.1M Twitter followers, that tweet had 17k likes

DaBaby tripled down and still felt the aftermath of it, this idiot needs to be intervened by his own community, which we now know is possible
That sadly is NOT possible
Boosie is strongly local to the south, if you are an adamant fan of Boosie, TRUST ME you agree with what he says and equally say worse in your own time. He has never tried to hide his shiftiness and his base supports it.
(You in the general sense, not YOU)

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
That sadly is NOT possible
Boosie is strongly local to the south, if you are an adamant fan of Boosie, TRUST ME you agree with what he says and equally say worse in your own time
(You in the general sense, not YOU)
That community ousted T.I., you don't even see his name outside of controversy now

But I agree in that its a struggle, however you can physically hand that group a massive L by doing shit like banning the social media accounts etc. this is easily one of the most hateful/high follower accounts on Twitter

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
That community ousted T.I., you don't even see his name outside of controversy now

But I agree in that its a struggle, however you can physically hand that group a massive L by doing shit like banning the social media accounts etc. this is easily one of the most hateful/high follower accounts on Twitter
I honestly forgot T.I existed (which really goes with your statement)
Yeah you're right have a point
I would also add that Boosie is kinda of a laughing stock (especially on Twitter/social media) at this point, this ain't the 00s

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I don't believe that's handwavable either and am sorry if my post implied that. It's just that even the conservatives and alt-right types who try to paint gay people as "alternative lifestyles" and act as if it can be a difference of opinion (and to be clear both as a trans women who likes women and a decent human being-who also gets to see them try to handwave my existence away- it's not a "difference of opinion" it's straight up bigotry) usually don't line up to support illegal sexual activity with minors, usually at least.
It didn't, sorry if I did a bad job formulating my thoughts.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
who fuckin cares!? He's abusing his kids. That's GODAMN child abuse!!!

The state generally does not try to take children out of wealthy settled homes, even if they do some headass shit like Boosie. It's highly unlikely the children (now teens) would cooperate, as well.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
That community ousted T.I., you don't even see his name outside of controversy now.

They most assuredly did not lmao

It's more that Boosie and T.I are past their prime old ass rappers who did not a successfully transition into the social media influencer age by becoming palatable to a largely white audience like some of their peers.

Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, Ludacris, Common, etc all still collecting checks largely because they had the good sense to shut the fuck up about anything that wasn't their lane.

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
Did someone really pop in here & say "so much for the tolerant left" in response to this shit?

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
They most assuredly did not lmao

It's more that Boosie and T.I are past their prime old ass rappers who did not a successfully transition into the social media influencer age by becoming palatable to a largely white audience like some of their peers.

Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, Ludacris, Common, etc all still collecting checks largely because they had the good sense to shut the fuck up about anything that wasn't their lane.
T.I. Is one of the biggest producers in hiphop, he has his hands in shit you probably don't even realize he had a hand in, and that's only in the last 5-6 years, it goes much farther than that, meanwhile he's a ghost when you don't hear about his rape accusations

His music isn't advertised, but it's not just about his music being old, he's one of the largest and influential southern rappers period and that's why he has the work he has now, his label is self managed, the guy had Travis Scott under his name for a long time just for starters

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
T.I. Is one of the biggest producers in hiphop, he has his hands in shit you probably don't even realize he had a hand in, and that's only in the last 5-6 years, it goes much farther than that, meanwhile he's a ghost when you don't hear about his rape accusations

His music isn't advertised, but it's not just about his music being old, he's one of the largest and influential southern rappers period and that's why he has the work he has now, his label is self managed, the guy had Travis Scott under his name for a long time just for starters

I promise you don't have to explain to me who T.I is, or what he's invested in.

I'm telling you flatly that "the south" did not oust him from the community. And that the reason you don't hear much about T.I other than controversy is because he did not make the transition into the largely digital age like some of his peers did.

Deleted member 25888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This quote tells you all you need to know about this person.

"That's just how I felt. People gotta understand that's how I feel."

No, they don't at all you fuckin' narcissist.

Oneandonly16

Mar 11, 2019

I've never in my life heard T.I. referred to as a producer, let alone as one of the biggest producers in hip hop.