• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

This is so bad I have to spoiler it, it's just the start of the rant

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Thread was bumped because he's on Twitter calling lil Nas x a faggot and telling him to kill himself

Dude needs to go

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
wtf how is this dude still a thing what record label or studio, etc. would even work with him anymore.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm bumping this, because this fucking clown is going off on NAS X now saying the worst shit to 1.1M Twitter followers you could possibly say, like actually the worst shit, guy needs to be ousted from reality
Reported the tweet under the encouraging suicide option. Dude is a disgusting individual.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
5 hours later and the tweet is still up and he hasn't been banned? The fuck, Twitter.

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
He said this in response to NasX saying he jokingly has a song with the guy that's unreleased, and this was the response?

How do people like this even walk the earth in todays world

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
Lil Nax troll game is too god. These little angry men can't handle it. He should get banned from twitter asap.

May 31, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Defending homophobic language and excusing outright bigotry and harrasment.
I'm really not sure why this was bump. I get his thoughts tho I do not agree.

We are living in a very PC world so a lot of people want to speak on him.

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not sure why this was bump. I get his thoughts tho I do not agree.

We are living in a very PC world so a lot of people want to speak on him.
? This isn't even a PC comment being said here, this is bad even for 15 years ago, and this was bumped because im not making another thread when this OP also outlines the other shit he's done for further context

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Twitter took action on the tweet but not the other 2, literally would have banned all 17k of those people that liked that if I had the power

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Social media moderation is an embarrassing joke. How the fuck is this guy's account still up? A tweet telling someone to kill himself getting deleted should be enough for the account itself to be.

May 31, 2018
? This isn't even a PC comment being said here, this is bad even for 15 years ago, and this was bumped because im not making another thread when this OP also outlines the other shit he's done for further context
Again if you watched his breakfast club interview get his reasoning. Is it right no but I from his old southern mind I get it .

Milennia

Oct 25, 2017
Again if you watched his breakfast club interview get his reasoning. Is it right no but I from his old southern mind I get it .
I'm sorry, what the fuck is this "see it from their side" shit

Im not going accept any behavior like that, I don't give a shit where someone comes from

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So your okay with bigotry and toxic masculinity. Wrap it in all the language you want like old southern mind the original statements is both toxic masculinity and child sex abuse, and the new stuff about lil nas is bigotry. If you think it's okay or something to understand, or that calling out sex abuse or bigotry is " too pc" it might be time for you to re-evaluate your own mindset, not tell other people they are not being understanding.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You commenting on the original post in the OP or the latest bump regarding the tweet to Lil' Nas X?
Does it matter? The original post that started this thread was the man defending and engaging in getting hookers for 13 year olds, which last I checked is sexual abuse, child endangerment, you know stuff that cannot just be waved away as difference of thought or opinion since it's, you know a crime.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
May 31, 2018
What's so PC about having an issue with him being homophobic and telling someone to kill themselves, please educate me?

What the fuck is this?

Bruh get the fuck out of here

The fuck are you on about?

Answer the fucking question directly. Don't tell people to watch something else.

What do YOU "get" about his reasoning?
I did answer the question. We can do a live discussion if you want. Not sure why you cussed at me.
I'm sorry, what the fuck is this "see it from their side" shit

Im not going accept any behavior like that, I don't give a shit where someone comes from
Him being from the south and his mindset I get. Dude went to jail for having a hit man. Again I think people are seeing it from one lense. I said I don't agree but I get it.
152 posts on a 3 year old account, and this was the thread you thought needed your insight...
I'm not sure what you mean by this but thanks for looking at my account.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I did answer the question. We can do a live discussion if you want. Not sure why you cussed at me.

Him being from the south and his mindset I get. Dude went to jail for having a hit man. Again I think people are seeing it from one lense. I said I don't agree but I get it.

Stop making excuses for homophobic pieces of garbage.

If you "get" a person telling someone to kill themselves because of how they were born, you have a problem. Get out of here.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

There is nothing to discuss. Either you understand the first thing is illegal sexual child abuse, the second is homophobic bigotry. Having an issue with that is not PC, these are not things you get to both sides, go back 100 years and in the south and it's still wrong even if it was accepted.