hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
I am looking to download save files for Xbox series x. Is there a place to do this? How did you get them on the console?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
They upload to the cloud. If you change to a new console and install a game you previously played with the same profile the save will automatically be downloaded.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
No you cant download save files or manually choose a cloud save on xbox. The only sort of option is on pc. Some games let you access the save file that gets stored in the cloud via the file contents.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Only way would if you could do it to games that are play anywhere and mod the saves on a pc to sync back with xbox

Kent

Jun 4, 2018
If you want to download someone else's save, you have to be logged in to their account to do so, and you have to stay logged in to use it.

OP
OP
hlhbk

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I think I know a way around my issue. I can download a completed save on pc and use witchers save sync to transfer to xbox

SnoopZ

Jul 30, 2019
Actually I think I know a way around my issue. I can download a completed save on pc and use witchers save sync to transfer to xbox
On the PS5 we have to follow the instructions for creating a gog account then the save transfers over, may e you need to do this for Xbox?

support.cdprojektred.com

How do I transfer my save file to the next-gen update? — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED

Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED Technical Support! Here you will find help regarding our games and services, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.