• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I just pre-ordered it through Amazon, since doing so digitally gives you immediate access to Underground, The Upside and The Upside (feat. Elle King). I know that iTunes has the same pre-order arrangement, though I'm not sure about the other stores that you're able to pre-order from. In either case, I really like what I've heard of the album up until this point, and I generally just think Lindsey Stirling's music gets better with each album. Anyone else looking forward to Artemis?

EDIT: Added another music video to the OP.

Last edited:

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Will give this a listen.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea who she was prior to last Christmas season. Then I had some Christmas music video channel on TV as background noise and her song caught my attention. I was enthralled after that. She's very talented.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited. I saw her live a couple years ago, she's awesome. Super talented.

OP
OP
kubev

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
The music video for Artemis is now available. I've added it to the OP. I love how elaborate her music videos have become. I also love the crossbow violin. XD

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Welp, it's that time again, seeing what new videos she's made since the last time I checked what new videos she's made.