Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no v no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Oct 28, 2017
tenort2f09.gif

spidye

Oct 28, 2017
always remember the right order
first mouth then ear then butt and not the other way

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
Never knew these existed for home use. I just bought one for less than $20 on Amazon. I've been having fluid build up in my left ear a couple times these past months. I think I have psoriasis+was build up blocking fluid drainage. It's been driving me crazy since I can't listen to music properly. Hopefully this thing will help.

Thanks for the thread OP.

OP
OP
vivftp

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Never knew these existed for home use. I just bought one for less than $20 on Amazon. I've been having fluid build up in my left ear a couple times these past months. I think I have psoriasis+was build up blocking fluid drainage. It's been driving me crazy since I can't listen to music properly. Hopefully this thing will help.

Thanks for the thread OP.

Congrats!

These things are simple enough to use. If you are using one with a loop attachment for ear wax then just take it nice and slow. One slip-up will cause much pain.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a MD, I have learned to be at peace at the innevitable outcome of similar actions done by others like you. Cheers.

OP
OP
vivftp

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
As a MD, I have learned to be at peace at the innevitable outcome of similar actions done by others like you.

Glad to have MD around in case I have questions about various holes!

So, some sad news. Apparently these endoscopes require a bit of distance to focus on an object so this was pretty much all I saw up my butt :(

Snap-002-2.jpg

But just so y'all don't go away empty handed here's the inside of one of my nostrils :)

Snap-001-2.jpg

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Good news! I got my endoscope and it's amazing!!!! :)

So far I've explored the innards of my ears mostly. I used the supplied loop attachment to remove a bit of wax and I've been looking at my beautiful eardrums!

Snap-001.jpg

Snap-002.jpg

Stuck it up my nose, but I suppose it's a bit too tight up there to see anything exciting. My mouth was alright to look at. Pointed it at my eyes but the quality isn't quite as good as I had hoped it'd be. All in all, a great purchase at $40!
That's cool, now what about the sequels?

Probed 2: The Sounding
Probed 3: The Pooper Chronicles
Probed 4: Into the Catacombs

Caja 117

Oct 25, 2017
Op started at ears, passed by the nostril and he is already in the bellybutton, I know what goes next.

OP
OP
vivftp

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Op started at ears, passed by the nostril and he is already in the bellybutton, I know what goes next.

Already went up the poop chute. Unfortunately it doesn't work cause the camera needs at least a few mm to the object to focus and its just too tight down there. A shame really, I was looking forward to the view.

Deleted member 3183

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if OP can be dissuaded - but you really should stop. There is so much harm that you can do to yourself. They need to be used by trained professionals - and uh, disinfected properly.

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
OP is cool. I've rarely seen posters following through with their brilliant ideas like that.

hockeypuck

Oct 29, 2017
As a MD, I have learned to be at peace at the innevitable outcome of similar actions done by others like you. Cheers.
Hey, the Porsche ain't gonna pay itself.

Already went up the poop chute. Unfortunately it doesn't work cause the camera needs at least a few mm to the object to focus and its just too tight down there. A shame really, I was looking forward to the view.
Yeah, you need to first insufflate air into the rectum/colon to get a decent view. Medical-grade endoscopes have an air port.

Last edited:

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OPs gonna wind up in the 2019 list of objects people got stuck in them.

This thread is the definition of why "be normal" exists.

Oct 25, 2017
I've always found the idea interesting, especially for things like earwax and such (and be really fucking careful about it), but up the ass? nopenopenope. I got a borescope for Christmas to look into walls and stuff and I think I'll probably stick to its intended use.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't start giving him ideas about air ports and other various custom endoscopy attachments available for the hobby grade enthusiast.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
If you're having trouble getting it to focus on/in your anus, nab an anal speculum from Amazon (they're bizarrely available) and give it a shot. Just...ratchet that thing up slowly.

And make sure you don't buy a vaginal speculum by accident unless you want to split yourself in two.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you disinfecting the thing properly? Do you have any idea what you're doing, and do you understand that medical professionals tend to let other doctors handle things when they need an endoscopy, even if they know how to perform one on themselves?

Ronabo

Oct 26, 2017
OHIO
So I got mine today. And I was able to see what has been going on in my left ear. The problem is I can't get it. Looks like a nince impacted piece of wax/dead dead skin.

Man, I was really hoping I could fix the issue I've been having myself.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I see we are progressing nicely to a tube up the ass.

This will surely end well.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Oh my god. Actually yes I'm interested in looking in my throat and behind my nose and shit. But I would have to be in a pretty ballsy mood and it would have to be a product that didn't look like a cheap chinese piece of shit.

So which one did you get, and at 40 dollars, are you really that confident in sticking it in your body?