ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Well, figures or no figures, some of those builds are damn clean. My case isn't worthy of additional decorations. LOL

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't put a Funko Pop inside of my house, let alone my PC.

giphy.gif

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I dont even like glass windows.
I hate RGB Leds, i dunno how people live with them (fucking distracting)
So nah I dont have anything inside my PC, and I wouldnt want to anyway.

I wouldn't put a Funko Pop inside of my house, let alone my PC.
Hahaha I dont know why of all the snarky comments and hate in the thread this got me laughing hard.

Nice idea but wouldn't these melt in 10 seconds flat if you're running an AMD chip though?

AMD?
42956_amd_ryzen_3700x_3900x_temperatures.png

Thats stock clocks.
Overclock them and the 9900K will be floating in the 90s for fun.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Most of these are not my cup of tea, but I gotta say that gunpla garage (bunker? hangar?) one is real neat. Clearly a cut above just sticking a figurine in your case.

MCWyatt

Aug 7, 2018
For my Bday when I was a kid all I wanted was to build a PC so my folks enlisted a local computer shop to "help" me (read basically do it for me). They had these little stuffed intel guys all around the shop and bc I thought they were so cool they let me pick one to put in the case. Thought it was super cool then, and still do now as its been in every pc I've built since.

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
I've nothing against people who like to bling out their PC. If you have the cash, time and desire, go for it.
As for me, well no, because:
1) My PC case doesn't have a clear side.
2) My PC is sat entirely behind a 40" TV, so I barely ever see it anyway.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
If I had a case with a glass side and a desk it would fit on, maybe I'd bother with any fancy visuals inside the case at all, and perhaps put an appropriately themed figure somewhere. As it is, my current case is a coffin with parts concerned with price/performance in it, sitting to my lower left. My next one will be the same.

Even if I did have the above, I'd probably still prioritize airflow and not bother with lighting and whatnot, to be honest.

Of the figures/cases in the OP, I prefer:
Portal. Robotic figures inherently work better in this environment, I think. And it does the portal colors. The fans are perfect for that.
And..are those Gundams, I don't even know, but that case is nuts. Looks like a 16-bit game level diorama or something and is pretty cool.
The lighting in the Darth Vader one is on point. And Funko Vader is probably one of the better Funkos. Doesn't have the usual generic zombie-eyed deformed square head. Has some personality, and the reflections work well on it and that Spaceballs helmet.

Last edited:

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
Kinda hard to put things in my case but there's a bunch of things on top of mine

ZUFOTxX.jpg

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I'm still a member of the No Window Club.

(Not that I won't consider one at some point, especially since decent TG panels have come down so much in price.)

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yes. I call it the "Harem Case". Sonic is getting it on with Peach while Krang is holding a stick of lipstick. The best detail though is in the background as with any diorama; Luigi behind behind the CPU cooler obseerving it all with a sinister grin. There's also some WW2 tanks in there. The LED lighting pulls it all together quite nicely.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I'm not into figurines but my other hobby is food so I just have a slice of pizza and hamburger laying around inside my case

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
I fucking hate funco pops and 99% of gaming "collectibles" in general.....But I got those bloodborne esc figures (hunter/doll) as a gift and put them in my pc case.

Yes it's funny having a Bloodborne PC...

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can 100% disagree because I really like Funko Pops. I collect a lot of them and think they're neat. Seeing my wife's eyes light up when they announced the Axel Funko Pop and she begged me to go order it for her is one of my favorite memories recently. You're entitled to your opinion, but keep in mind that mot everyone has the same taste. Call me trashy or basic, I like what I like.
Bruh, I ain't gonna call you trashy cause I think they're shit, lol. We all have our things we're into, and they're not all necessarily things of quality. They're just cheap low quality figures. There's no argument there--it is what it is. You like them, that's cool. I have a friend that loves these things. I say the same thing to him. He does, however, like other figures as well. He has over 100 of these things.

Last edited:

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone touched the back plate of a GPU under load? It's fucking hot to the point where I felt I burned my finger once. Putting a piece of plastic there seems a recipe of disaster.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes a place to post my PC. I put a crystal pokeball inside my PC with a Gengar inside. Looks great with purple RGBs

e6xzjkL.jpg

0uo4wUr.jpg

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i've a coworker that has a setup with a storm trooper in it, i'd post it as it looks super amazingly badass but respect to privacy and all

i told him it was pretty fucking stupid wrt TDP but i think he's more of a "aesthetic" gamer than a gamer gamer who spends 1000 hrs on LoL or whatever so he's probably okay. still i think it's stupid but not my biz

Last edited:

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Never put any figure inside and my PC is on the floor. So, I won't spend much for the aesthetics when I don't look at my casing all the time.