Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

We did it boys.

www.twitch.tv

AOC - Twitch

AOC streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.

www.twitch.tv

HasanAbi - Twitch

CREATORS FOR PALESTINE CHARITY DAY!!!!!!!!!! | !donate for Palestine

www.twitch.tv

pokimane - Twitch

Welcome to my channel! :) I play a variety of games, chat, stream IRL & more! I love interacting with my chat & making others happy, so come say hi!

Confirmed participants:

twitch.tv/ilhan
twitch.tv/myth
twitch.tv/disguisedtoast
twitch.tv/drlupo

Last edited:

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
man, hasan is so corny IMO. Can't stand him. Good exposure for AOC though, it's cool to see politicians doing outreach like this.

Kenzo

alt account
Banned
Oct 9, 2020
Tsushima
"What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING... What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING..."

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Ilhan Omar's profile pic rocks.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Oct 25, 2017
"What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING... What a fucking liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little, liar, dude. What a fucking, weaselly little LIAR, dude. Holy shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude. Literally lying, STILL LYING..."
Still not as good as the bit on Dan Crenshaw

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What would be the political contribution rules for Twitch lol?

Exxon mobil donates 100,000 dollars and 50,000 subs. Message: Fossil Fuels are good

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
Ilhan Omar's profile pic rocks.

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
whawhawhawhawhawhawhawha

7bb2b6ae-dc37-4cd4-ace5-b6ce13465bbc-profile_image-300x300.png

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
Hasan is great, whether you think its corny or not, him not putting up with idiotic bullshit while still being educated in the political field, especially the biggest leftist on Twitch, means his is perfect for this stream.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
godspeed to those moderators, gonna have to deal with a lotta shit even with automod and the like

ScubaSteve693

Banned
Mar 26, 2020
godspeed to those moderators, gonna have to deal with a lotta shit even with automod and the like
From what it sounds like in Hasan's strea, his moderation team plus a bunch of Twitch event mods are going to be in on it. Hasan being the biggest political streamer on Twitch, makes sense for his mods to do the work.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watch a lot of Hasan and am pretty excited for this. Just hope everything goes well.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
From what it sounds like in Hasan's strea, his moderation team plus a bunch of Twitch event mods are going to be in on it. Hasan being the biggest political streamer on Twitch, makes sense for his mods to do the work.
Hasan said his mod team is going to be moderating AOC's chat since they're used to dealing with this type of trash.
good to hear, although I still expect it to be at least a level shittier than the norm, given how big a deal it is

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a weird game to do this with to be honest but it's interesting for sure.

Nov 27, 2017
Reposting from the closed thread, but it'll be interesting to see what kind of group they have as far as streamers vs. non-streamers go. It's got to be fun and a good mix of focusing on the game and focusing on whatever other topics AOC wants to talk about. It'll help if the gamers are smart and interested in what she has to say.

And hopefully AOC and any other politicians have at least had a chance to try the game once or twice, or it could be kind of boring. It's not a grab-and-go type of game if you're in a group with people who have played it a lot.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Also disguised toast/Lupo/Myth/Jacksepticeye

Via Hassan
He's being super careful adding people for obvious reasons