• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
got paired up with some kids (mirage) that got mad I snagged a shotgun before them and proceeded to shoot at me for the next 5 minutes. They were that upset. They then proceeded to sporadically shoot at me cause I wasn't dropping a health drone (it was in cool down).

https%3A%2F%2Fscreenshotscontent-d2001.xboxlive.com%2Fxuid-2535431551328040-private%2F7802c1bc-eef1-4f63-945e-e0767fb4544d.PNG%3Fsv%3D2015-12-11%26sr%3Db%26si%3DDefaultAccess%26sig%3DZVO8F0zaSXkQfTmjG4wXy0TElTd9rgqJdM3xOKApNIQ%253D.png

Heh. You're welcome. Smh.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf I swear I killed 3 people and got credited for none. I destroyed a dude with a shotgun and finish the game with 50 damage. Ok. Ever happen to anyone?

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
The slow move bug happened way too many times today on xbox and i felt like the game was just wierdly laggy in general

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Gahhhhh, getting third partied in this game is so frustrating, and there's certain spots where it always happens if the circle edge goes near there (the biggest examples off the top of my head are the town between Airfield and Bunker, and Skull Town), where you literally can barely start healing from winning one fight before another squad with full armor rushes you, and this can happen multiple times in a row.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'm convinced R-301/Wingman is the way. First game of the day I picked them up again and went on to an easy 11 kill win.
The weapon balance is generally so good that you can make just about anything work (aside from the four worst weapons), it's why I'm iffy on people calling for Peacemaker nerfs as though it was some end all be all weapon when it was just easy to start with and bursty. I generally roll with whatever two weapons I come upon first that can handle close range and mid range well, but I prefer Spitfire when I see one.

Sooo...what's the reward for winning? Some extra points/xp and that's it? :(
You... win! Give yourself a good pat on the back, take a whiff of fresh air and know it's that much fresher than the ones you've laid waste to. I dunno. This is a really weird question.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
You get a one shot! And you get a one shot! EVERYBODY GETS NO ARMOR ONE SHOTS

Well, almost. RIP that last dude taking 80

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I've been away from the game for a while but a buddy of mine sent a PS4 invite so I hopped in for a few games. In every single one we managed to survive maybe five minutes before getting wrecked by the first team we encountered.

I can't decide if it was just a bad string of luck or if everyone else has gotten way better at the game in my absence. Also I need to stop pretending that I have any business using a Wingman on console.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
1) Relinquish Jumpmaster to who's clearly best player on the team who has 900+ kills, and have another squadmate who is like level 2

2) Watch them immediately ping supply ship

3) Actually kill two people including with a hilarious grapple drop kick after running out of ammo

4) Both teammates go down, 900 kills guy goes down below the ship

5) Save the level 2 guy who's downed by knocking the person attacking them, revive them immediately

6) Even though you can easily make it to the 900 kills guy box by dropping and zip lining, they immediately DC when they see you reviving the level 2 person

7) Level 2 guy contributes far more to the remaining doomed round

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I have worse luck with loot boxes in this game than I did in Overwatch and I considered those toxic.

I would *never* consider buying any with how bad my luck is with this bullshit.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The more people quit when I'm trying to retrieve their banner, the more I want a solo mode. Lol.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
1) Relinquish Jumpmaster to who's clearly best player on the team who has 900+ kills, and have another squadmate who is like level 2

2) Watch them immediately ping supply ship

3) Actually kill two people including with a hilarious grapple drop kick after running out of ammo

4) Both teammates go down, 900 kills guy goes down below the ship

5) Save the level 2 guy who's downed by knocking the person attacking them, revive them immediately

6) Even though you can easily make it to the 900 kills guy box by dropping and zip lining, they immediately DC when they see you reviving the level 2 person

7) Level 2 guy contributes far more to the remaining doomed round

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That sounds so much like a Twitch guy

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
The weapon balance is generally so good that you can make just about anything work (aside from the four worst weapons), it's why I'm iffy on people calling for Peacemaker nerfs as though it was some end all be all weapon when it was just easy to start with and bursty. I generally roll with whatever two weapons I come upon first that can handle close range and mid range well, but I prefer Spitfire when I see one.
The peacekeeper is fine. I have seen people fail using it on me. And I fail like a mad with it at times, lol.

airbagged_

Jan 21, 2019
Charleston, SC
I'm getting really fucking sick of starting a game off awesome and then the game just crashes. I get six games of being completely crushed, then start off with six kills then the game crashes.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
2 more wins tonight, both played pretty passively while jackaling weak teams at the right moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.