• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
What's the better strategy:

Wait until you get to the edge of the map to launch so your team can loot in peace or jump ASAP and hope for the best?

Try to find a location near the more heavily dropped locations with decent loot. Then engage within 5-8 minutes of landing to get actual experience with gunplay and work your way up the loot ladder via death boxes.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is insane. Either the HUD is broken, or this the 4th time today I don't get downed but instakilled, as my teammates are alive when I go down and yet the match is shown as over, as if we all died in the same tenth of a second. What the fuck.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah. Performance isnt great on xbox..

Getting sound glitches, weird lag spikes during fights which are making it seem like I'm getting instantly killed with gold armour and helmets. Lag during some matches that result in slow motion type effects for the first 2 mins and some doors, zip wires not working while spamming X.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Game is steadily declining on twitch.

They really need to add solo and duo modes. Unless I have a full squad there's 0 reason to play this game

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
What's the better strategy:

Wait until you get to the edge of the map to launch so your team can loot in peace or jump ASAP and hope for the best?

If you launch correctly, you should be able to get to any part of the map that you want. Its quicker than waiting for the ship to get to a part of the map IMO.

When you launch, look straight down and reach a speed of 145 MPH, then level out and glide straight until about 125 MPH, then dive back down to 145 MPH and level out and glide until 125 MPH. Repeat this until you reach your destination. Its much faster then just gliding down at a 45 degree angle.

Use this strategy to reach somewhere that is far off the drop ship path if you are looking to have some peace at drop.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
How is it possible that a level 100 player can be so stupid as to drop in a totally different location on the map? I will give you a pass if youra new player but level 100? Nah. You need to play something else.

Stupid random players is there real reason this game needs solos. Trusting random players in a competitive online shooter where you only get one chance is proving to be a fail.

Oct 27, 2017
What's with everyone dropping in cascades lately? It's so terrible for looting with a team because everything is so spread out. Loot there is usually shit too.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you launch correctly, you should be able to get to any part of the map that you want. Its quicker than waiting for the ship to get to a part of the map IMO.

When you launch, look straight down and reach a speed of 145 MPH, then level out and glide straight until about 125 MPH, then dive back down to 145 MPH and level out and glide until 125 MPH. Repeat this until you reach your destination. Its much faster then just gliding down at a 45 degree angle.

Use this strategy to reach somewhere that is far off the drop ship path if you are looking to have some peace at drop.

And what is the fastest way to land if the landing spot is not straight down at start?
My squad have been thinking about this but it all seems to be random because at the start models blocking each other and hoping you are the first to get free.

Oct 28, 2017
California

Sweet thanks for the tip.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do I remember totally wrong but wasnt each XP boost in BP 2,5% before?
Now they are 5%?
Secret buff?

4fj4wsD.png

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
On a hot streak today, 2 wins so far. Love playing an entire game only communicating in pings, and then everyone gets on voice chat when we win haha.

Had some terrible early game crashes when season 1 started but they seem to be ironed out with the latest PC patch.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
I really don't understand the point of the hot zone, the loot is never any more worthwhile than other places. Just seems like a trap.
From my understanding the hot zone only guarantees a fully kitted weapon somewhere in the zone. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I might be wrong but in my experience it usually just means that instead of say, a bunch of alternators and mozambiques etc you're more likely to see stuff like hemlocks, heavy ammo and so on

Heel

Oct 25, 2017
The level design made for a really, really fun engagement in this final circle.

P.S. I got this, bruddas! Hahahah!

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Spitfire is fine.

What's wrong with having a gun that is good with attachments? You can't keep nerfing everything. At some point you just have to accept certain weapons are better than others

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Yeah I don't think I'm dying to spitfires more than r99s, peacekeepers and r301s rn on PC. That's a weird gun to single out.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Frickin' Wraith mains I swear to jeez. Just had a typical Skull Town drop and after a skirmish I was last alive and in an adjacent building. I go in killing two teams that were down to two members and the dingus doesn't wait for a revival and instead just ups and DC's. I bring up my trusty Bloodhound compadre after the chaos that ensued and we went on our way and lost at 4th place or whatever.

Things were getting messy with the death boxes.

auOK8Bd.jpg

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Never really messed with the Flatline until now. I like it; I have a better time handling it than other Heavy Ammo weapons.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
i'm getting a split-second hitch every single time I get shot close range by a peacekeeper as of this last patch and it's fucking me up BADLY.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i got a new patch and now it's crashing again

I crashed 4 times tonight since the dumb new patch

good fucking game respawn

add a goddamn reconnect button. Jesus fuck everyone else does it. Don't get precious with your excuses.

Last edited:

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
i got a new patch and now it's crashing again

I crashed 4 times tonight since the dumb new patch

good fucking game respawn

add a goddamn reconnect button. Jesus fuck everyone else does it. Don't get precious with your excuses.
Buddy brought his PC over tonight and we played all night, I didn't have any crashes but he had 5 of them. Seems like this patch did introduce crashes again

Oct 28, 2017
Level 5 Battle Pass reward is a badge telling me I've made it to level 5? So generous.

I've also noticed upon hitting level 50 I no longer get loot boxes from levelling up. So the only way to get the skins I want from here on is to buy them? Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.