5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Dual pistols tease at 0:28?

dualies.png

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I'm actually glad Three Strikes is going away for one reason - I'm playing it too much and it's distracting me from stuff I have to do.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the battlepass, the current event item tracker, and got all the treasure packs. Done for the season.

The new legend looks fucking sick! Can't wait to try her.

I hope Broken Moon is better with the changes. I like parts of that map right now but the current iteration has gotten really boring to play on.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Finished the battlepass, the current event item tracker, and got all the treasure packs. Done for the season.

The new legend looks fucking sick! Can't wait to try her.

I hope Broken Moon is better with the changes. I like parts of that map right now but the current iteration has gotten really boring to play on.

You get the reactive Flatline skin? I had to pay $20 to give out a couple battle passes to catch up - but well worth it. I think it's amazing looking.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely, I've been waiting for it to come back since I missed season 3. Honestly I think it's even better than the one that was in the BP back then.

Now I just need a reactive R301 to come back and I'll have a reactive for pretty much most guns I use.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I just read that Alter's wall rift thing is her tactical and her teammates can use it too. This is going to be a major major game changer - in my opinion for the worse. We'll see how this plays out but it seems too OP to have a tac - basically teams will be warping through walls everywhere so there will be nowhere to hide mid fight to heal or retreat back to a building you locked down with one of the controller legends. Bloodhoind can scan a building, see where everyone is in it and then Alter can warp the whole team straight in and bypass Catalysts doors, Ramparts walls and Caustics gas covering an entry.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
finally the map rotation will be worlds edge, kings canyon and broken moon.

so i dont have to take a 90 minute break everytime Storm points comes around like this season. Fuck Storm point.

Neen

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
So. Many. Portals! Alter is a game changer. Map looks so good. Skybox is beautiful. Haven't played much from the little I have the changes seem great. Landing on a bin and being guaranteed a gun is such a great change. Can't wait to play more.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
for fuck's sake they've got lockdown back in mixtape. Literally 30 minute wait for a tdm game. Trash.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Whats the point of Solos? Is this not just Free for all mixtape? Already filled to the brim with cheaters and Preds. Love seeing the champ every game is someone with 1000+ wins EACH season

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Solos seems really refreshing because of how different it feels versus the team modes, but yeah I only do well until the 20k preds annihilate me in the final circles lol.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
so i put down the Alter portal in case we get knocked, and of course my teammates don't know what a portal is or how to use it. even when i scream at them "take the portal". they just sit there.

sometimes i wonder if everyone i play with are actually 8 year old kids or just bots.

Jul 27, 2021
United Kingdom
Literally the most SWEATIEST session ever. Probably counted over 10 last seaon preds in our lobbies last night. Like chill our Respawn. Widen your skill gap at the start of a season, jeez.They make it so so so tight.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Solos is fun played like 15ish games and got 2 wins
feels hard to get 20 kills in that mode i thought it would be easier lol.
my wins i had 12 and 8 kills

Jul 27, 2021
United Kingdom
Solos is fun played like 15ish games and got 2 wins
feels hard to get 20 kills in that mode i thought it would be easier lol.
my wins i had 12 and 8 kills

I played trios and a squad that killed me, ALL THREE had that new 20 bomb badge.

I was thinking hmmm...all 3 of you got the 20 bomb badge and it's been less than 2 hours since the new season started?

Basically what I'm saying is that there's communities out there who cheat to get the badges. I've been on them.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
Huh, I just got a limited edition Apex Legends cap and badge in the post for apparently watching a stream or something. Definitely don't remember doing that.

LordFlash

Mar 24, 2023
Genuinely surprised by how much I am enjoying Broken Moon. They have addressed pretty much all the complaints I had about the map. Gone from a solid 6/10 to 10/10.

I also think it is comp ready now, wanna see ALGS on it.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
I played trios and a squad that killed me, ALL THREE had that new 20 bomb badge.

I was thinking hmmm...all 3 of you got the 20 bomb badge and it's been less than 2 hours since the new season started?

Basically what I'm saying is that there's communities out there who cheat to get the badges. I've been on them.
Yeah I can deff see that going by how much teaming goes on in ranked.
Some people on reddit make it seem like it's not too hard but idk 😭
I guess there's 6 weeks

Jul 27, 2021
United Kingdom
Yeah I can deff see that going by how much teaming goes on in ranked.
Some people on reddit make it seem like it's not too hard but idk 😭
I guess there's 6 weeks

Tell them to post the clip and let's see them say "I didn't record it". Yup, sure. You didn't record the clip of opening season getting a 20 bomb in the most sweatest gamemodes.

I'm on the discord right now and it's constant "message me for easy 20 bomb badge in solos", "solos 20 bomb badge in here" lmao

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Tell them to post the clip and let's see them say "I didn't record it". Yup, sure. You didn't record the clip of opening season getting a 20 bomb in the most sweatest gamemodes.

I'm on the discord right now and it's constant "message me for easy 20 bomb badge in solos", "solos 20 bomb badge in here" lmao

smh
have u tried solos yet btw?
how close did you get to a 20? i think you have a regular 20 already right

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Genuinely surprised by how much I am enjoying Broken Moon. They have addressed pretty much all the complaints I had about the map. Gone from a solid 6/10 to 10/10.

i rly like that they change the color of storm point and broken moon the past two seasons because the old colors looked so ugly lol

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
legit already the worst season in a long time with gun-run followed by dual lockdown maps meaning i can't play TDM/control when i have time to. Respawn really love doing shit like this. I really want big 45 minute waits for an actual good mode to play in mixtape.

Neen

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Really enjoying the season so far. Broken Moon seems like a brand new map. I haven't even tried solos mode yet but looking forward to. Also, love landing on a bin and being guaranteed a gun. Such a great change.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah Broken Moon seems so much better.

Hopefully they nail the Olympus update like they did with this.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Broken Moon went from being the ugliest map in the game to one of the most beautiful. That skybox and the new lighting paired with the map changes really look incredible.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
legit already the worst season in a long time with gun-run followed by dual lockdown maps meaning i can't play TDM/control when i have time to. Respawn really love doing shit like this. I really want big 45 minute waits for an actual good mode to play in mixtape.

Lockdown is my least favorite. Too many teams fighting for the circle and it's chaotic as hell. I personally like gun run too. I always skip lockdown if I could.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Don't new seasons ever bring back casuals? I feel like it just brings back the sweatiest people lol. I am having a tough time so far.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
Lockdown is my least favorite. Too many teams fighting for the circle and it's chaotic as hell. I personally like gun run too. I always skip lockdown if I could.

I used to like gun run until 50% of the games turned into me and 2 bot accounts vs 3 other full teams. Just a waste of time to get shit on whilst my 2 "team-mates" rotate on the spot randomly and occasionally fire their guns into the air lol.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Not sure about solos. It can be kinda' fun but it just feels extremely unbalanced. Doesn't feel like the right game for it. Head to head the mode really makes the balance issues stand out too. Especially with the weapons, the highest kill game I've managed to get so far in solos has only been 10 but I've watched a couple of players get much higher and every single one of them uses the Havoc as their only engagement weapon.

The problem with the havoc is that they've really nerfed just about everything in the game so it's a lot harder, generally to one clip anyone with the SMGs, the 301, and a little bit harder with the flatline. The only viable weapons, if you actually want to do well are the Havoc, the Flatline and Volt. That isn't to say you can't do well with anything else, of course you can, but you have to put in more work and when you

Also, still not playing my main (Octane). Respawn have no idea what they're doing with that character. The perk choices are now 'kill yourself with stim' or 'have a very situationally useful bouncepad'. It's just awful design. I feel like they have quite a few characters that are in a very similar spot where they've really struggled to make them viable for a long time. Honestly, the way some of them are designed really harms the game, either by giving players kit that self-sabotages their team (Octane's stim) or sheer power of some of the other characters and how they seem to overshadow everyone in their category.

Last edited:

shibbs

Oct 30, 2017
I really need some people to play with.

Playing ranked with randos is just not fun. Most of the time my teammates just run of and do their own thing.

If anyone wants to team up, I'm on PS5 and play mostly in the evening (europe). Very casual btw.

PSN: shibbs84

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
This is going to be a rough ranked season for me. I hate WE and KC in ranked….For me it's Broken Moon, SP and Olympus only.

Also - did they nerf the Triple Take? Missed all my shots last night.

LordFlash

Mar 24, 2023
This is going to be a rough ranked season for me. I hate WE and KC in ranked….For me it's Broken Moon, SP and Olympus only.

Also - did they nerf the Triple Take? Missed all my shots last night.

TT feels really good right now so maybe just a potato night? :P

I am just so done with KC. Its not even that its a bad map for ranked (which is all I play), because it is. But its also that it is the oldest map. We have had it for 4 years now, I am so bored of it already. Please just perma delete it.