• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
Are there non-BR modes in Apex? and does it play like Titanfall?

I've been looking for something new to waste time on between work and other activities other than OW or LoL.

No_Style

Oct 26, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
May have missed it, but did they detail the ranked mode changes?

I've been looking for something new to waste time on between work and other activities other than OW or LoL.

3 v 3 Arenas is a permanent mode. They've also been trying out a "Domination" style mode.

Nov 15, 2017

yes there are currently two non-BR modes in the game (Arenas and Control). Control however is a limited time mode that is seemingly being worked on to become permanent. For now it has appeared twice in two week increments in the last 3 months.

Very excited for this new legend!

OP
OP
Khanimus

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver

Arenas (3v3), and every month or two, they'll introduce a limited time mode for acouple weeks.

Think Titanfall without the doublejump or wall-runs, but with character-specific abilities.

browinie

Oct 26, 2017
Are they running out of ideas or do they just hate Lifeline? Newcastle seems like a strong combination of Rampart's amped cover and Lifeline's old shield rez.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Aw man for some reason I thought it started tomorrow.

Always stoked for a new legend, not so stoked for the inevitable server shitshow that always seems to accompany new seasons.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
No breakdowns on the new ranking system as of yet, right?

Haven't played in a few months but I think I'm ready to dip back in.