• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 12, 2023
severely into this dude lighting an NDA and probably himself on fire with unobfuscatable identifiers plastered all over the screen while broadcasting his voice live with the wettest grossest microphone he could find

all for

the crew motorfest

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I know it's easy to say this is ripping off Forca Horizon but god damn does this look like it's ripping off FH5

Oneself

#TeamThierry
Oct 26, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
That looks like The Crew 2 with updated but still looking like PS4 graphics so, it's 100% legit.

Same wide roads because the controls probably still suck, same lifeless feeling, same bad camera angles.. yep, it's definitely real.

Also, good idea uploading that vid, talking in the video and showing his name in the results 😂👌🏻

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
It's always hilarious when someone uploads footage with watermarks that can easily identify who they are when under an NDA.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
It def looks like Forza: Ubisoft, but there isn't enough forza horizon likes around, so I'll def give it a shot.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
You gotta appreciate how comfortable he feels posting this online, showing his tag and commentating over it.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Man. Could as well go on and include a webcam live view of his face

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Video is up for over 16 hours and has less than 1K views lmao. People really don't care about the crew

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Mirror:

gofile.io

Gofile - Free Unlimited File Sharing and Storage

Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses...

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Mirror:

gofile.io

Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses...
That is most definitely The Crew. Honestly the Hawaiian setting is dope. Reminds me of Test Drive Unlimited and Forza Horizon obviously.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'll still defend The Crew (the original) for being one of my favorite racing games of last gen. I don't really know why, but that game really worked for me. The Crew 2 was way more ambitious, but lost something in the process imo, and I bounced off quickly. I feel like the boating, and especially flying, just weren't very fun. I hope this one brings it back.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Something about the cars in this series, man, they all look like plastic toys. There's no real collision damage, no real grit to the handling, just look and feel like Hot Wheels cars gliding along a smooth track.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I like the floating navigation line that they brought back from TC1. Great feature that lets you keep your eyes on the road instead of darting into the corner.

NeonBlack

Oct 25, 2017
Leaked footage, hopefully no identifying...
*80% of the screen is watermarks*
Oh the lawyers are already in the house.

andshrew

Oct 27, 2017
If you're actually interested in trying it you've been able to sign up to play early versions for a while:

www.ubisoft.com

Insider Program | The Crew Motorfest | Ubisoft (GB)

Register to our Insider Program for a chance to test the Crew Motorfest prior to launch and share your feedback about the game!

This isn't instant access though so don't expect to get straight in.... although they are in phase 4 of their schedule so it might not be too long to wait.

Jun 1, 2023
Mirror:

gofile.io

Sad state of racing games has me really hoping this turns out good but that looks rather generic.

ChuckXL

Banned
May 3, 2018
Well, it's gone, but it's weird that there's a new Crew game considering they're still updating The Crew 2 all the time (according to the Updates section on my Xbox).