• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
After Apple Arcade being fairly quiet this past year, they finally secure some real bangers! Looking forward to both of these! Credit to Killercow for spotting it!

FbazBJOXoAQJs8p

FbazBMYXgAYstDI

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this is the first time we have a set date for Shovel Knight Dig I believe.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see Shovel Knight Dig getting a release date, for some reason I thought that had been delayed to next year. I just hope to see it come out on another format as I don't have an apple phone.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Well this is a weird way to announce a sequel to Horizon Chase. Will denfinitely get it if/when its announced for other platforms.

Edit: The screenshots look fanstasic, though. Can't wait to see some gameplay.

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If Shovel Knight Dig is an exclusive, I'm going to gnaw Tim Cook's ankles.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
Horizon Chase sequel? How didn't I know that was happening? Well time to resub to apple arcade...

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HORIZON CHASE 2? WHAT THE FUCK?!

Goddamn it apple arcade, now it'll have 2 games I actually want to play.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Awesome! I planned to switch to iOS next month when the new iPhone comes out and was thinking which games on Arcade are worth playing.
That's definitely a good place to start!

Also, is the Backbone One really that good?

AustinJ

Jul 18, 2018
If you play mobile games and have an iOS device, Apple Arcade is pretty damn cool. There are a bunch of gems on the service.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Cool. I plan on buying a backbone one and then I'll give these a go.

somethingisme

Oct 27, 2017
iPad, controller when necessary, Apple Arcade, Netflix games (into the breach is on there now), and I have a good set-up for a small amount of money each month.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
If you play mobile games and have an iOS device, Apple Arcade is pretty damn cool. There are a bunch of gems on the service.
Yeah. I've been loving Jetpack Joyride 2. Honestly Apple One is one of the best deals around in subscription services, I feel like nobody ever talks about it and I worry that's because people don't know about it. It's $5 more a month than just regular Apple Music (or Spotify) and you get Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+ (which is maybe the most underrated streaming service), and more iCloud storage, which most everybody needs anyway because Apple is super stingy with the free tier.

I'm ✨in general✨ not the biggest fan of subscriptions instead of just owning things but if everything turned out like Apple One I'd be more okay with it. And they haven't really been trying to bump up the price every single year like Disney+ or Netflix, either.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I wonder what is added to this edition of Gris to make it Gris+?

Hazuki_X

Dec 11, 2021
Holy crap, a sequel to horizon chase out of nowhere! This deserves its own thread, the original is legit one of the goats. And they've got barry leitch back doing the score as well! Amazing!