Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Moving all those women and still keeping Alexa and Sasha on the same brand is a level of high comedy I did not think WWE was capable of

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I think Becky basically ends up on Raw, otherwise they would've moved Charlotte back there.

Smackdown will be where the women's tag titles probably get defended more often.

Oct 25, 2017
Ruby and Sasha are the only two on the Raw side that are legit good. Sarah might be too. I remember being impressed by her in the MYC, but she hasn't really had any singles matches since then. Naomi, Alexa, Natalya, and Dana can get a decent match given the right opponent.

Yeah, that's rough

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So not mattie? Shes one of the best workers on the roster....just awful character work

I've never really rated Nattie that highly. She has a high peak and can be great when in there with the right people, but way too often she underwhelms and she does not have the charisma to keep her matches interesting when she's not in with a great opponent.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Crowd chanting "Thank You Cedric" was a really nice moment considering the usual lack of crowd caring about anything on 205

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Asuka goes from champion to pre-Wrestlemania battle royale to a directionless rage team that won't matter in a few months. Why hasn't she requested her release yet?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Asuka goes from champion to pre-Wrestlemania battle royale to a directionless rage team that won't matter in a few months. Why hasn't she requested her release yet?

How could you call a team that was hyped a week in advance and pinned the tag champs directionless

That's literally the opposite of directionless

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Need that Kairi/Bayley singles match

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
As soon as Mickie started campaigning "Monday Night MILF" on Twitter, I knew she was getting drafted to Smackdown

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
The Hardys
New Day
The Bar
Rusev/Nakamura
The Colons
The Club

Hawkins and Ryder
The Usos
Viking Experience
The Revival
Black and Ricochet
Lucha House Party

Am I missing some teams? This is a mess.

Oct 25, 2017
- Sasha needs to officially turn heel
- Officially change her wrestling gear into that Eddie inspired look
- Dye her hair black or red
- Have a feud with Becky Lynch if she's even officially on Raw
41858745-b939-410c-8c2a-ce42131a54e3.png

But none of this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.