• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2019
I don't know how ASUKA, IYO and KAIRI were able to adapt, but hey they're making the most of it.

Sareee came in at the wrong time where Vince had fired most of the wrestlers in NXT and replaced them with athletes learning how to wrestle so for a year you got Mandy Rose who isnt a good wrestler as the face of the division and the fandom was dominated by Diva stans freaking out about everything Sareee did.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
New thread

www.resetera.com

May Wrasslin |OT| You've been fined

May 3 & 4, 2024 May 3, 2024 TNA Under Siege 1.) Pre-Show: The F.B.I.(Guido, Zack Clayton & Ray Jaz) vs TBA - Tag Team Match 2.) The System (Moose, Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards) vs "Broken" Matt Hardy & Speedball Mountain(Trent Seven & Mike Bailey) - Tag Team Match 3.) Alex Hammerstone...

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see it posted, but this number was a typo - it was actually 5000 TV buys. They got the percentage right, but not the number of sales. 😂It's not as big a number as Hard to Kill was, but it's unlikely anything was going to beat that number for TNA any time soon and 5000 is still a big improvement for them over last year's PPVs which were averaging 1500 TV buys.

It's a shame so many news sites just ran with those numbers without checking them. The correction is not being circulated nearly as widely. It feels like there's some promotions like TNA and NOAH people just want to see fail, and piling on mistakes or things that aren't true like that does not help at all. lol

yeah, about that....

TNA: With late buys counted in, Rebellion is now at 1,200 television buys and right now you'd figure streaming to be double television. Hard to Kill did a giant increase late but right now Rebellion is 60.6 percent down from Hard to Kill based on the same number of days out. Keep in mind based on reporting that Hard to Kill that many days out had reported 3,100 buys and the final number ended up 22,400, so based on history, for whatever reason, even these numbers at this point may not be a fair indication. Believe me, if they end up 60.6 percent down, and 8,800 on TV, that's a big success. But that would take a tremendous number of late reported buys to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.