• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017

Oh I stumbled across this when channel roaming during my insomnia the other day, never heard of the channel either, after waiting through an advert on some American country music show I then stumbled unexpectedly into the time warp of fresh faced young AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels in a six sided ring

At least now I know this channel wasn't a phantasmal delirious side effect of my medication switch.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Shota is simultaneously such a fucking dork and The Ace Who Was Promised.
He is my favorite thing in NJPW yet simultaneously I cringe every time I see him posting pictures of himself in his little anime pajamas.
Truly a conundrum for the ages!

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Damn it, YOH will miss BOSJ because of his shoulder injury.
I wonder if Ali will replace him, especially since he did a backstage promo at Windy City Riot where he was angry he wasn't in BOSJ.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it, YOH will miss BOSJ because of his shoulder injury.
I wonder if Ali will replace him, especially since he did a backstage promo at Windy City Riot where he was angry he wasn't in BOSJ.

I'm hoping this will be the case, as having Ali participate would be a great addition, rather than someone like a Young Lion.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
For anyone interested Lucha Underground season 1 is on sale for its lowest price ever, $17.99, on the Canadian Apple TV store. Probably discounted in the US as well.

Season 1 usually goes for $44.99 Canadian while Season 2 has always been $18.99.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
GLb-Ufb-Xbw-AA2-HE.jpg

Poor Katsuhiko has fallen on some hard times 😭