Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So everyone loves it except that John Steven Rocha dude.

Got my tickets for the 20th at 8pm AMC IMAX. Can't fucking wait!

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I think that's way overthinking it. Here's what'll happen: they'll make the Batman movie with a different, younger actor. You'll have blogs write about it for a couple days. Fast forward to some images and footage of the new Batman, and except for the pedantic folks, people will be cool with it. Last thing I want is for them to saddle Matt Reeves with having to deal with continuity baggage when he's out to make his Batman movie. It's not a big deal in the scheme of things.

As it is, it'll be a while before there's crossover among these franchises, as in, the Wonder Woman franchise, Aquaman franchise, Batman franchise, etc. They exist within a shared universe but will be their own things.

Oh I'm sure that you are right, and Matt Reeves is one of my favorite directors so I'm exited to see what he can do with Batman. I just hope DC can pull off this awkward transition and create a healthy DCEU. I haven't kept up with it, but aren't the Cyborg and Flash movies in a bit of a bad spot?

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Of course the movie's leaked online. I wished they replaced Aquabro from the get go. I wanted Peter David's regal, angry undersea ruler but we'll see if it can somehow turn out ok.