Votes: 221 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 67 11.7%
  • I'm here for the ruse cruise, boss

Votes: 287 49.9%

• Total voters

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
As great as this is at drumming up interest in the game, I really hate confusion being the main selling point for this game.
I look at it like this, if it were with every game, then I'd get annoyed. But it's one game, it's Kojima (Kojima unchained at that), with a great engine and the backing of Sony. I think it's cool to see at least one game use a cryptic marketing scheme.

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
2 new pictures:

tumblr_ntxgw7wH6M1qhrm3lo1_640.jpg

tumblr_mo69cyWOJh1su84coo1_1280.jpg

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say that reading these past messages about colours etc. ....

I don't understand anything.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
If it were a punchcard it would not have color code....

I think its multiple overlaid. It has the color combos for that.

The-superimposition-of-two-of-the-three-primary-color-lights-red-green-and-blue-produces.png

The three primary colors being Green, Blue, and Red, with Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta being two colors overlapping and White being three overlapping.
Splitting it up into Green, Blue, Red you get this:
60pEfez.png

Which should be:
Lo8a7tu.png

And if you make it all white you get:
zgsXp0b.png

And now I'm stuck. If it was punchcards, what would you do?

Last edited:

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Code:
᪔΁"J+` 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%HD ⦠ IS 餩肄Ԇ "J(aᥔ0⊐蘁%JG쾳洡<ᄜ % 9 鉂

Can anyone read kanji? Base64 on recent image.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I look at it like this, if it were with every game, then I'd get annoyed. But it's one game, it's Kojima (Kojima unchained at that), with a great engine and the backing of Sony. I think it's cool to see at least one game use a cryptic marketing scheme.
I hear ya...

It being Kojima unchained is exciting enough for me personally. We've been on this circus rollercoaster for years now and I just want to get to the end already. No doubt the game will be great, but for me, the cryptic marketing which no one has actually understood even until now is played out. I wanna know wtf is going on already :'[

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo

The-superimposition-of-two-of-the-three-primary-color-lights-red-green-and-blue-produces.png

The three primary colors being Green, Blue, and Red, with Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta being two colors overlapping and White being three overlapping.
60pEfez.png

zgsXp0b.png

WOW great job! Reffer to the reddit thread with this
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStranding/comments/a7s1jm/decoding_pattern_post/

If they are punch cards, this would translate to assembly or COBOL. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_programming_in_the_punched_card_era

problem is the size of the cards is hard to match

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017

60pEfez.png

zgsXp0b.png

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-read-a-punch-card

Trying to see if this is relevant...

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Can you please update your OP with the code being played in the piano? I know it's not new but to make people aware that something big as an ARG that hasn't been solved yet and now Kojima reminds us to do it.
Link? Also it would be nice if Death Stranding ARG was added to the title in brackets or something. This has been going on for 8 months now especially with that one Archillect tweet with the strands. They posted that ages ago and reposted it today.

Yeah but PT was an official released thing, not assorted images through a bystander's twitter bot.
Fairs, but PT had the whole 204864 fuckery that people were trying to solve for ages

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Link? Also it would be nice if Death Stranding ARG was added to the title in brackets or something. This has been going on for 8 months now especially with that one Archillect tweet with the strands. They posted that ages ago and reposted it today.

My post in the previous page with the video.Sorry I won't embed the video again here to not bloat the page.

Herrlille

Dec 15, 2018
If you look at the hex color code of all the colours you can see a bunch of "F" and "18".
and if you use a1z26 cipher F is 6.
Do you guys think the release date is June 18?