Min

Oct 25, 2017
I typically leave my wired headphones in regardless of whether or not I'm using them. Sometimes you don't want to be disturbed.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
I literally could not care less.

Also I'm still trying to figure out how you know whether they're listening to something or not???

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How do you even know they're not listening to something. lol look at how mad you are.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I envy people who can wear Airpods and do all sorts of physical activities without them falling out.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Who really cares about this sort of thing, this is on some " people who wear this must be a douche " type stuff, live your life fam .

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Maybe they don't want people bothering them. I keep my wireless jabras in whenever I go anywhere. I don't want random strangers bothering me.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I use them shits every day. Especially at work. Cause I can hear someone call my name and still listen to music or podcasts.

It's great around the house too. Super quick to toss in when doing chores and shit.

It's not a fashion statement. People just got a chip on their shoulders about it for some reason.

I say again: No one with airpods gives a fuck. They really ain't thinking about it like that. Just using headphones lol.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apple pretentiousness in general is annoying, but no I think Airpods look great and I like them as part of an aesthetic.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Im sure there are some sad people who think they're a fashion accessory. But I hope most people just keep them on because it's convenient.

I usually keep them in unless I'm taking to someone. I feel like I'd be rude to keep them in

signal

Oct 28, 2017
If they weren't made by apple, 99% of the people who get militaristically angry at these wouldn't care / would like them.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
They are so lightweight sometimes I forget I have them in. I usually only use one at a time listening to podcasts.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"People just own iPhones because it's a status symbol!"
"Why are people wearing AirPods to make a fashion statement?!"

So ridiculous. It's a popular product that is mildly more expensive and only slightly better looking than the alternatives. People use them because they enjoy the product's functionality, not because they need to show off how rich they are or how fashionable they are.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I was only meme'ing OP with the broke jokes.

But really. I have yet to meet people who use it as a fashion statement. It might just be him.

raygcon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I unintentionally leave it many times because the thing is so light I forgot it is on my ears. I guess I am a horrible person :(

Prattle

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
People who are out with friends, family or their kids shouldn't be wearing them.

But they do, because they have zero manners.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like we have this thread every other week, don't be so incredibly insecure. They're convenient, light and comfortable, so I get why people would leave them in for stuff like shopping. I personally only do if I don't have to talk to anyone to get the goods I need / check out

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not really sure what the big deal is about them. They seem very overpriced for what boils down to a pair of wireless headphones.

Wouldn't it be better to just use wired ones? I've honestly never felt the need for wireless headphones, nor do they seem very practical.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I love mine. I had a scare where I thought I lost them the other day but the case fell out of my pocket and in my couch. I never got them to be a jerk or anything, I just like apple products and they're more convenient when I go for a run.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
If they actually leave them in as a fashion statement sure that's pretty dumb. I think AirPods are pretty good but also look somewhat goofy. They are still probably more comfortable than most wireless buds for me personally.

Even if they are leaving them in and not using them maybe they are going to use them again soon or are expecting a call? I don't know.

Deleted member 49132

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
The salt that this product manages extract from this forum continues to entertain & baffle me at the same time.

What a delight.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
People who don't take them or in a restaurant are the worst. I saw a lot of people doing this in the US last time i visited. Have some fucking manners.

I even saw a guy who had clearly taken his mum out for breakfast who kept on his wireless over the ear headphones the whole fucking meal.

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
AirPods aré all I've ever wanted since I first used Apple's wired earphones. I bought them the day they released and they haven't disappointed me once. And there are people like you who are bothered by this? Like why? lol

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
AirPods aré all I've ever wanted since I first used Apple's wired earphones. I bought them the day they released and they haven't disappointed me once. And there are people like you who are bothered by this? Like why? lol
This is not about the airpods themselves or if they are good or bad.
Its about people who wear them as a fashion statement instead for real use.

Deleted member 22407

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
OP is dead wrong, in fact there should be a new trend where everyone wears stuff 'just because' even if they don't need to at the time, like a hard hat, snorkel or ski boots. How else will other people know you own them!?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I bought $30 wireless buds from AliExpress that are as good. Makes purchasing airpods even dumber than it already was