• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Kinda? But I got burned badly when I pre-ordered the game when it first game out in the west and changed things for the worst. It was impossible to get a house when it came out because everything was claimed already and the economy was ruined I heard from other players.

How's the housing done now? Because the things I liked doing was basically playing MMO harvest moon and doing trade routes.

OP
OP
Shinobido Heart
Dec 23, 2017
Kinda? But I got burned badly when I pre-ordered the game when it first game out in the west and changed things for the worst. It was impossible to get a house when it came out because everything was claimed already and the economy was ruined I heard from other players.

How's the housing done now? Because the things I liked doing was basically playing MMO harvest moon and doing trade routes.

The land rush for my server started 2 days ago. The land rush for the new servers started yesterday.

There might be some areas where land is still available. As for trade routes, I haven't dont any yet ouside of the quest you need to do for the free 16 x 16 farm (level 50 quest).

OP
OP
Shinobido Heart
Dec 23, 2017
Wait Labor was the "stamina" like system in the game... It's still there? I remember you needed it for like everything.

Yeah it's still there, but you can't buy any labor potions I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong. You can buy Labor potions for the "Server Labor", something I don't know anything about yet.

They removed pretty much everything that made the game P2W, hence the ''Unchained'' part of the title.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
The land rush for my server started 2 days ago. The land rush for the new servers started yesterday.

There might be some areas where land is still available. As for trade routes, I haven't dont any yet ouside of the quest you need to do for the free 16 x 16 farm (level 50 quest).

That's a bummer, kinda hoped they found a way to avoid limited housing. Anyone not getting the game at launch or trying the game a couple of months later are pretty much boned I guess.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's still there, but you can't buy any labor potions I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong. You can buy Labor potions for the "Server Labor", something I don't know anything about yet.

They removed pretty much everything that made the game P2W, hence the ''Unchained'' part of the title.

Ah. I was thinking about trying it again but Labor is the system I hated the most.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused but can I have multiple classes on my single character? Apparently you can reset or change skiltrees at the Priestess of Nui?

Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I tried it when it first released and didnt like the monetization in it so it ticks a box. But I could've sworn I heard all this reworking of monetization before when it comes to Archage.

OP
OP
Shinobido Heart
Dec 23, 2017
Caught a gargantuan pufferfish :D

ScreenShot0002.jpg