Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Really hope this game is coming out real soon. Really liking it despite being bad at it. Its so tense

Tactical Tumbler

Sr QA Analyst
Verified
May 26, 2021
For those who managed to get access to the beta - did you eventually receive a steam key or did the standalone launch just work for you? I claimed my twitch drop well before they ran out (according to their twitter they ran out in 2 hours or something), but there's still nothing on my end.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
For those who managed to get access to the beta - did you eventually receive a steam key or did the standalone launch just work for you? I claimed my twitch drop well before they ran out (according to their twitter they ran out in 2 hours or something), but there's still nothing on my end.

No steam key. Just an email confirming I was in after I received the Twitch drop. That took about 12 hours or so.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
They didn't mention containers, but it seems like Infinite won't have the egregious P2W features of the mobile version (assuming they keep this promise)

View: https://twitter.com/ArenaBreakoutPC/status/1789757953303548006?t=_Lo64JfW1S5owysXHkjUpw&s=19

Paid only better versions of secure containers are very, very close to P2W in extraction based looter game like this, or Tarkov. They enable you to get in and/or out more critical yet expensive or unique items (meds, keys, quest items, high value sellables etc).

Yes, in Tarkov you get automatic edge if you have edition that comes with larger secure container than other edition comes with. Difference is that, at least for now, in Tarkov you can earn for free better containers while in this you need monthly sub.

I personally hope they do change that too because, like I mentioned, in my eyes it's near P2W when we are talking extraction game like this.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
This game is awesome. So much QoL compared to tarkov. I'm able to buy and sell things off the bat and ASSEMBLE GUNS RIGHT AWAY. God that is so fun. I made like 10 builds ranging from budget to bougie just cuz. The sniping, blood mists and rag dolls are on point. The game is just solid as hell.

I do find it hard to consistently extract as a solo player though. I'm hoping my bro gets a key asap so we can start playing together. Getting teamed up on by seal time six in every game.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The game won't have wipes.

Q: When are you planning to implement wipes in the game? It would be great if you could provide different server options with varying wipe schedules to accommodate players with different play frequencies, ensuring that those who can't play daily don't fall too far behind.

A. This beta test is a wipe test. There will be no data wipe after the official launch version. You don't need to worry about falling behind since Arena Breakout: Infinite focuses more on a tactical in-game experience, rather than RPG-style character growth or base building.

DanCon

Oct 30, 2017
Still Beta Key hunting, signed up a week ago etc but not had any luck...if a spare one happens to be floating around DM me!
ive long wanted to get into a Tarkov style game but it seemed overly complicated for its own good and with the price backlash and the better visuals in Breakout im really wanting to dive into it!

HelloMeow

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly like Tarkov but without all the tedium. And it looks and runs great.

I managed to snatch a key yesterday and played a few games. In one of the first games I killed some level 30 guy with like 1 million worth of gear on him. Like all level 6 gear and thermal optics.