Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Arknights English dubs is probably one of my favorites in any media. They're sooo good. A shame we don't get voiced story but given the amount of text, probably not really feasible lol.

Oct 26, 2017
Arknights with voiced dialogue would probably double or triple the time it takes to clear an event/chapter.

Shit's already long enough as it is. This is one of those time where I'm not sure if I want voiced dialogue.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
I wouldn't mind the story taking longer if I can listen to it. I can probably get through some parts of the story while doing other stuff unlike unvoiced story which requires your attention to be on the screen at all time.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
i cant say how much of gbf ive gotten done over the years while doing other stuff even more so after the update that let the audio continue in the background
i lose most my drive to read things unvoiced

AK has had the problem from day one of it's translation of CN writing just having a insanely high word count for their literature

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Bagpipe's voice is amazing. That said, some voices are better in JP (Mumu for one), and some are better in native language (Ling).

As for voiced story, while it would be nice, I don't see myself using it all that much. I read much faster than the voices in most games, so I usually only end u listening to the first bit before clicking to the next section. Can you imagine how much monologuing Kal's VA will have to do?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Gnosis shoperator debut, interested to test him out. Only ones I need in the near future is Fiametta in Sep and Irene next year. That said, Goldenglow is also coming soon and is pretty good for those who don't have her.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Finally my guy Gnosis!!! I already farmed his mats.Just need to mastery and module him.Other ops that I still want now are probably Horn,Ines, Reed Skadi and Irene. My poor girl Nearl is limited and so is W. But for now its save mode till the R6 collab.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Glad the CM for the last stage was relatively easy, can't wait until we reach October, or so for the CM stage to consume -1 stamina for retries, instead of half the stage cost.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Angelina's comic got updated on the AK website with her trip to Siesta. I'm kind of surprised that they did that food joke here too =)

EDIT:

Watching a beginner playing AK, I just realised, Virtuosa is pretty bad for beginners. Low Level Virtuosa takes so long to proc Necrosis due to her low attack, and when it procs its overkill.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Finished that S Stages.

MVP: Ifrit. Handles the main lane, true AOE to hit the portal as well as all the mobs, and there were a ton of Ifrit lanes. ZT-S5 for instance, she can cover all the lanes.
Favourite Stage: ZT-S3. Really fun if you play with the mechanics and embrace the teleport. Plus bring Angelina + Gladiia + Cliffheart lets you cheese the 2 sides soooo much, even the really tanky guys with the reflection shield.

Overall, I really liked the event. Some of the enemies are really strong stat-wise, but the mechanic was fun to work with and overcomes the stat issue rather nicely.