• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

orzkare

Apr 9, 2020
Japan
VAs of Rusty (V.IV) and Pater (V.VIII ) heard that from From 2 days ago.
They received key chains with their emblem from from.

View: https://twitter.com/j7w2mettaur_dx/status/1713208590540873994
Mr. Ryo Shimokawa, Pater
"Armored Core 6 has sold 2.8 million copies worldwide"

Mr. Yasuyuki Kase, Rusty
"I heard that the Japanese voice is included in the foreign version and there are people listening to our voices."

from their Youtube Live (Japanese)

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/Ykc_afErI8s?si=1L6RIhDFTFCOpLWM&t=10917

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. I hope the series has a bright future after such a long absence.

Bansi

Jul 28, 2023
I honestly wonder if that's more than the rest of the AC games put together.
It's actually more than what Dark Souls sold in a year and a half. Also more than what Dark Souls 2 sold in an year, and close to what Dark Souls 3 sold in a month.

As for sales of other AC games, I'm not sure worldwide data is available, but this is the data for Japan -

CDN media

Last edited:

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
That's great! Guessing its the first time the franchise sold a million in general, let alone multiple millions.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully that is enough to call it successful. Deserves many more sales though. What a game, my GOTY so far.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
You love to see it. With the bedrock for more mech games established, they can crank out whatever they want for the next decade be it AC or some deep pulls and renaming them to other names. Nothing stands in the way of AC6 besides fans asking for more content and i am sure something akin to an expansion is in the works. Next time around who knows, maybe a co-op scenario for the people who miss it.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Sounds like we'll get more then and I'm fucking here for it. Well deserved!

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic game, I'm so glad to see this. I didn't think I'd like it anywhere near as I much as I did.

Kurt Russell

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sequel please! In a year filled with bangers, ACVI is definitely my GOTY so far, and unlikely to change.
ALLMIND exists for all mercenaries.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One of the greatest games of all time. By the greatest of all time. It can't be understated, buddy.