Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Do people think that the serum Diaz injected himself with a few episodes back was Mirakuru? He said in this episode he was "feeling much better now". I imagine he was referencing the injection.
I think if it was that they would have said so. We didn't see any of the major side effects of it given that Diaz was not acting out of character compared to what we've seen of him last season and this season. This looks like it was something else and perhaps a foundation for something else to come. That the CDC had something that could increase the strength of a person like this should be setting off the alarms. Maybe now that Oliver is out of prison they'll swing back to that and question why Diaz was able to do what he was doing in that fight.

I also think it was clear he was holding back in his fight against Diggle the way he was handling Oliver. Diaz was pulling his punches. They could have been a LOT more overt about this though. Arrow usually doesn't do subtle and this was the time they decided to do that and I think it was the wrong call.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Do people think that the serum Diaz injected himself with a few episodes back was Mirakuru? He said in this episode he was "feeling much better now". I imagine he was referencing the injection.
It was something else. He should have been a lot stronger with Mirakuru.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Stanley will very likely won't be a big bad. Just an unpredictable crazy serial killer. Which would make him even more dangerous IMO, cause you can't really put reason behind his motives and expect what he might do. My guess is he will however go after "bad guys" and brutally kill them.

I can see him being like the train killer in season 1 that was inspired by the Hood and tried to kidnap & kill Roy. Basically go after people he thinks is "bad" and kill them with no remorse.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
At least I got my hopes of a Oliver in Prison only episode and it was totally worth it =D

Also, I see that they saw a little Daredevil xD

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Holy crap, that was some good stuff! Best episode in a looooong while.

Oliver gets stabbed at least 10 times in this episode, and Diaz gets taken out by being stabbed just once? He'll never stop being a chump.

I'm okay with Stanley being the big bad. He could pull a Syndrome and return after the mid season break as something else.

And can we please, please, please keep Michael Jai White as a series regular?

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
So Diaz is dead?

And am I crazy or did Diggle just straight up disaopear during the zoom out at the end?

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
So Diaz is dead?

And am I crazy or did Diggle just straight up disaopear during the zoom out at the end?
He's alive. All Oliver did was knock him out.. that's why he locked him in the cell afterwards.

Holy crap, that was some good stuff! Best episode in a looooong while.

Oliver gets stabbed at least 10 times in this episode, and Diaz gets taken out by being stabbed just once? He'll never stop being a chump.

I'm okay with Stanley being the big bad. He could pull a Syndrome and return after the mid season break as something else.

And can we please, please, please keep Michael Jai White as a series regular?
Well it's not like the shiv knocked him out. He got headbutted like 4 times in a row. lol

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Both Brick and Stardust lost their powers in prison, that's the magic of Arrow. Even Bronze Tiger felt nerfed until this episode.

Although word of God said that Brick never had powers and was just super thick skinned

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Did Brick ever meet Oliver before being in jail? He was all "oooooh I hate that Green Arrow!" but uhhh I thought he was taken down while Ollie was dead taking a nap.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know, look at Brick. He also got stabbed once and he was out. Maybe bad guys are allergic to shivs.
lol. Possible.

Brick got shived under the ribs, basically liver area. In TV/Movie terms, that's a death sentence unless you're the star and have plot armor.
Diaz got stabbed in right lower chest. Magically missing his lungs (the only vital target in the area) since he wasn't coughing up blood or having trouble breathing, he's fine. Plus, he's moving around at the end, just out of it as expected considering the multiple blows to the head.

Sorry Diaz haters, he'll be back in the inevitable supermax prison break out/formation of super baddie team story arc.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Did Brick ever meet Oliver before being in jail? He was all "oooooh I hate that Green Arrow!" but uhhh I thought he was taken down while Ollie was dead taking a nap.
Pretty sure he met him twice, and Arrow beat him up the second time (duh) which ended up in him heading to jail.

Don't remember the episode though.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Diaz is still alive. They would have confirmed fully if he was dead. You still see him moving. If it wasn't for this enhanced strength though he very likely would be dead. I think that's what kept him alive. I don't think we've seen the last of him either. I just wish they hadn't wasted him so much last season. They waited until the very end to make him interesting.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Boy I did not remember that Brick was in S4

I basically completely skipped S4 on rewatched except for the scene with Chesthair and Oliver, and Constantine

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even remember Brick in S4...

Oh yeah..... At the very end of the season.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Good episode, but I missed out on Diaz's whole deal by skipping most of season 6. Does he have super strength or something?

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
That roundhouse from Jai White was so good. It make such a difference when somebody does their own stunts.

Stanley feels oddly compelling. Interested to see where they take him.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Make Bronze Tiger a god damn regular, Jai White has a completely different fighting style to everyone else in the cast, it's great. He's got a slow, confident swagger to him. So glad they made him much closer to the comics.

Stanley is great. He's unhinged in a way where you have no idea what he'll do.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Make Bronze Tiger a god damn regular, Jai White has a completely different fighting style to everyone else in the cast, it's great. He's got a slow, confident swagger to him. So glad they made him much closer to the comics.
he's also really good at kicking the shit out of people

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Or just say "screw it" and send him over to Black Lightning for a crossover.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco

Stanley is great. He's unhinged in a way where you have no idea what he'll do.

Make Bronze Tiger a god damn Legend.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Brick was in season 3 and was the guy who took over star city while ollie was dead, I had no idea brick came back after that lol

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Really I wish they would just start producing "movies" starring side characters like Bronze Tiger/Deathstroke where they get their own standalone adventure outside of the main series.

Status
Not open for further replies.