• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
I remember seeing Vinny from Giant Bomb East climbing on Zeus' dong on their stream a couple days ago and they super went in depth with their journalism of it.

Its really well modeled

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
A rock hard penis, nonetheless.
tumblr_lavoywPCQs1qbzf0vo1_500.gif

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Wasent in Assassin Creed Origin that they sensored some statues replicas because nudity? Or im making confusion with some other game?

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Finally, gameplay I can relate to.

"I should probably not climb on this." If I had a nickel for every time...

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Is that proper? Really asking. I've been living in Astoria for awhile now and never heard a Greek accent like that.

Not at all. The voice actors are Greek, but they don't speak with accents in real life. As much as I want to explore Greece, these fake accents are going to ruin the game for me. I'm not sure I can bear them.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Ubisoft choose to remove nudity in this entry? (which is silly; it's ancient Greece) Guess that doesn't apply to statues.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Sold.

Was the DLC for Origins any good? I actually might be getting Odyssey but I don't know which of the fifteen versions to get.