• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toa TAK

Oct 25, 2017
u2ao5js.png

SFo0Fdy.gif

26155381609_fda45be33d_o.png

tMzQ4Mn.gif

NVbU1gn.png

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Awesome OT!

Been playing the PC version a bit and so far, it runs really well. Gameplay is a lot of fun, haven't found anything that really sticks out as a major gripe. The revamped combat certainly feels for the better though!

DontBlink

Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT! Can't wait to jump into this on the 7th. Didn't have time to play Syndicate beforehand, but I've had a long enough break from AC that I'm again really excited to get back. Ancient Egypt is also a huge plus, especially with the supernatural legends and such.

OP
OP
Toa TAK

Toa TAK

Oct 25, 2017
I am glad that my assets were useful to you :D
You're here!

Dude, I wanted to keep your trailers section, but it wouldn't come together. It would only have the first two, but then push the third to the next row. Seriously, great work. It would've been a shame to scrap it all.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Damn good OT sir
Another win for gaming 2017

First AC that stole my attention in a while
Let's see what is this about

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Are they still going with the present times Abstergo storyline? Haven't been following news on this game much outside of the first two trailers.

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I could be up for this at Midnight. Going to go hard tomorrow after work and over the weekend, and I took Monday off to get an extra day in.

Awesome OT!

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I played maybe 15 minutes of the game earlier, and combat feels clunky. Might take some time to get used to it. Otherwise, I haven't done much else in terms of roaming around.

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
Dude these ERA OTs have been sick.

I'm definitely picking this up, but I'm still a bit leery on there being levels. Going to miss being able to stealth kill whoever. Was always looking for more of an Assassin Simulator than an RPG.

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Great OT, good sir. This thread is almost making me change my mind to grab Origins instead of Mario tomorrow lol.

Furiously excited for the game.

EDIT: Also nice to see another Bionicle fan on here haha.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT.

Just one thing I noticed... In the gameplay section it says 'Imptoved'. I think that's a typo ^^

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Keeping an eye on this to see how it pans out a few weeks down the line. I might pick it up sometime as my first ever AC game.

Also that's a great OT title!

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Preloaded and ready. I am very excited for this. Assassins Creed is one of my favorite series, despite some less than stellar entries.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't WAIT to get this. Probably gonna play and beat Wolf2 first, but I'll get around to this when I have some days off. Want to dig into this when I have some days off.

Excellent OT btw.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
YES HERE WE GO!

Nice OT!

Amazon delivered my copy earlier today. Now to finish Nier Automata so I can move onto AC Origins.

Haven't been this excited for an Assassins Creed since... The original. Amazing what a year off with a fresh setting and gameplay overhauls can do to get people excited.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Dat new forum and OT smell..

OT is sublime, mate! This and the Wolfenstein II OT are a couple of the best I've seen in a while.

Counting down to when I get out of work in 2 hours and firing this up on the Pro!

Cargo Shorts

Oct 25, 2017
Nice looking OP!
I like to think you used images as the temptation to use the papyrus font was too great.

I'll wait for some user reviews, but it's looking good.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Are they still going with the present times Abstergo storyline? Haven't been following news on this game much outside of the first two trailers.

Yup. Seems to be a bigger focus than the previous 2 games? Playable character in third person in modern day with a animus etc.

I guess the game has a pretty robust and great photo mode. Are we going to have a separate thread to show off our snaps?

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Just downloaded it and completed off steam, I'm in Australia, and I can't play it yet. I thought it's unlocked? It just says preloaded.

Steam says less than an hour, but I don't know how reliable it is because it said that a couple of hours ago before I started downloading it.

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
Preordered at Best Buy today so I'd get the $10 reward credit, but I won't play until the 1X launch. Have a PC code as well that came with some parts I just bought, that will go to my son to play on his new rig. Can't wait to jump back into an AC game, and this one looks particularly beautiful.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
ResetEra continues the tradition of outstanding OT titles.

Not sure I'll buy the game, I really wanted a reboot of the mechanics (if not the story). But it seems like they've just built on top of the existing foundation and added Souls-esque combat.

jony

Oct 25, 2017
Great OT! Looking forward to reviews but I'm playing this no matter what. Hope it drops to 40-45 bucks by Black Friday as usual.