Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
Hard to get excited for anything Ubisoft does these days. Not to mention the influx of Samurai-inspired games over the last few years, I have to imagine this will just be Odyssey with a new coat of paint.

Edit: And it's a cross-gen title. Oof size: extra large

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Chippewa Barr

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 8, 2020
I love IRL marketing stuff like this...Xbox could take a page (or literally any guidance) on how to market their games.

Can't even remember when I saw the last dedicated campaign to a game...Starfield, maybe?

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
any potential PS4 ports: *exists*

This must mean that a Switch 2 port is also in development.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Ronin has set a high bar for a samurai fantasy for me in terms of action.

I hope they lean into the character action stuff they were experimenting with in Fenyx Rising tbh. Was surprisingly solid for a first foray.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
this is a next gen title. unless they scaled that shit down, I have no reason to believe that this is coming to PS4

Native_Vel

Jun 5, 2022
I know folks like Vikings but this may whack Valhalla off its top spot. I say that as someone who thinks Valhalla is 10/10.

The outfits in Shadows alone are going to insane.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
the only thing that kills my hype is bloat, Odyssey is filled with so much bloat that I nearly 100% the game and I still had 200+ side quests to do like bruh wtf

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
the only thing that kills my hype is bloat, Odyssey is filled with so much bloat that I nearly 100% the game and I still had 200+ side quests to do like bruh wtf
Give me all the bloat, I want this to be my podcast game for hundreds of hours haha. The main quest is there for people who want to see credits, having extra content there for people who just want to dick around and accomplish random things isn't hurting anyone.