ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

View: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1790079437662285907
GNeRkSCWgAETFfl

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Is this AC Red with the official name or something else?

//I just saw, yes it is.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird to think AC Japan as a setting sounds real cool but I've fully cooled on the latest AC games assuming this goes in that direction (and why wouldn't it?), I liked Origins and Odyssey was good but I felt it was overstaying its welcome. Played the free weekend of Valhalla and went "Naaah". (haven't played Mirage, might actually give that a try)

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I always wait till Boxing Day to buy the latest AC, can usually snag a cool $20 off by then… but the wait is gonna be extra tough this year :/

hopefully there's enough else out there to keep me occupied in November!

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Eager to see this game's gameplay. I know that's not coming this week but still... will be keeping my ear to the ground for whenever that reveal is coming.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Just enough time to get a steep discount before Christmas.

Sorry Ubisoft but never buy a Ubisoft game on Day 1. Just waiting a bit saves a ton of money.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
with this being so close, we will also be learning about Infinity as well I wager

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Please be after the release of PS5 Pro so the game ships with a Pro support day one and not wait for a patch for it.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Please be after the release of PS5 Pro so the game ships with a Pro support day one and not wait for a patch for it.

All games sent to certification this summer will have to be made with the latest SDK that is PS5 Pro aware. And Ubisoft will not pass the opportunity to be another star game in Pro unveil event, they already did that last time with Watch Dogs 2.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I think Insider-Gaming said something about how every game submitted to Sony for certification past August has to be Pro certified.

So this should be.

All games sent to certification this summer will have to be made with the latest SDK that is PS5 Pro aware. And Ubisoft will not pass the opportunity to be another star game in Pro unveil event, they already did that last time with Watch Dogs 2.

Cool.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I was kind of so so on the series for a while, but the last few entries have been pretty good. I normally would not be interested. Planning to give this a spin of it is any decent though.

Touha

Oct 27, 2017
Really hoping AC Shadows will be good!

So with a November 2024 release for AC, it will be very interesting to see how Sony and Sucker Punch time the likely Ghost of Tsushima 2 release. My guess would be a Ghost 2 release in Summer-Fall 2025 (6-12 months out from AC Shadows release).

I just love we are getting all these top tier games in historical Japan now (Rise of the Ronin too!).

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty excited about this one after giving up on Valhalla after hour 15 or so. Occasionally get the itch to go back, but thing has fully pulled me back in and made it stick.