• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spook & Spell

Aug 3, 2021
Hopefully not, though I think both are owned by Embracer. I was in GameStop the other day and I noticed that a similar niche title like Lost Ruins (Red Art publishing) had a box on the shelf as a placeholder for preorders. It would be so nice if Leynos 2 received similar treatment.

Last edited:

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I want this NOW, but have all of Saturn Tribute games on the PlayStation side of things. Would drive me crazy if I had only this one on Xbox.

ShinJohnpv

Oct 25, 2017
Oh excellent! I would love to hear your impressions. I recommend booting up the game while offline to see if an English translation is on the cart (before any kind of patch that might remove it).

I don't know if I'll get to play it today once it gets here, but hopefully tonight or tomorrow night and I'll let you know.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be getting this on Steam like the other S-Tribute games but right now Sand Land has me hooked.

Leynos

Oct 27, 2017
I've never bought a game faster. I'm going to download it to my Steam Deck the instant that I get home.

ShinJohnpv

Oct 25, 2017
Oh excellent! I would love to hear your impressions. I recommend booting up the game while offline to see if an English translation is on the cart (before any kind of patch that might remove it).

Just got my copy, put my switch in airplane mode, and booted this up. Messing around with it real quick there seems to be no English option. Once you get into the Saturn game, it's option screen is in English (no idea if this is how it is on Saturn). The Switch wrapper if you will has some English as well, but all the story stuff and subtitles are in Japanese.

Spook & Spell

Aug 3, 2021
Just got my copy, put my switch in airplane mode, and booted this up. Messing around with it real quick there seems to be no English option. Once you get into the Saturn game, it's option screen is in English (no idea if this is how it is on Saturn). The Switch wrapper if you will has some English as well, but all the story stuff and subtitles are in Japanese.
Thanks for checking. Yes, that sounds like the original Saturn release then.