• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played this in forever but I spent a lot of time with it in the very early stages of the alpha/beta. It was quite relaxing just messing around building silly structures with friends, be it a literal stairway to heaven or trying to drill to the centre of the planet just to see if I could.

The further it's come along the more difficult it became to piss about but I might check it out again.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
^Same. Played early alpha and it was great but I quickly ran out of things to do. This has reminded me that he game exists tbh. Will reinstall at some point, really chill game. very low stress especially now compared to NMS Next haha

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
COOL! It was already very polished when it released as a pre-alpha back in late 2016. Crazy how time flies. Was pretty short on content at the time, but seemed like a solid base for a survival game, and boy the diegetic inventory and crafting, etc. was neat as hell!
Barely touched it since, but it sounds like it's gonna be done late this year? Glad I bought it.