Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
As part of the expanding ROG STRIX family of RTX 40 graphics cards, ASUS is introducing a new member named EVA-02 Edition. This design was recently announced, alongside a collection of new components inspired by the anime series Evangelion. ASUS continues its exclusive partnership with the khara studio behind the series, even though the show may have concluded.

The upcoming EVA-02 series features a distinct color scheme of red, black, and green, setting it apart from the EVA-01 series (which had purple, black, and green colors) that was popular during the time of the RTX 30 series.

Similar to previous releases, ASUS is unveiling an impressive array of hardware, including motherboards, GPUs, CPU coolers, and peripherals. However, the main highlight revolves around the new RTX 4090 GPU, which boasts a fresh and updated appearance with a new die-cast shroud, backplate, and eye-catching RGB lighting.

Source: Asus

rog-strix-geforce-rtx-4090-eva-02-edition.png

rog-herculx-eva-02-edition.png

rog-maximus-z790-hero-eva-02-edition.png

rog-thor-1000w-platinum-ii-eva-edition.png

rog-hyperion-gr-701-eva-02-edition.png
rog-ryujin-iii-360-eva-02-edition.png

rog-strix-scope-rx-eva-02-edition.png

rog-gladius-iii-eva-02-edition.png

kv_pd.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sabin

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Man i LOVE these anime themed Collabs. They add so much flavor to PC building especially if you are going for a themed build. I might even splurge on the 4090 and the GPU Bracket if it pops up in germany.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the first collab was successful, now they're gonna do all the pilots. Darn...I may have to get the KB+M...they're just so expensive though

mojo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
opened this thread expecting some lame shit but that mouse and keyboard are pretty nice

Rolento

Oct 25, 2017
I really do wish the ROG logo was not what it was. All their designs get ruined for me with the "No Fear" aesthetic logo

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first designer PC hardware where I wish I was made of money. Anyone know how much the whole thing would cost based on the eva-1 parts?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not even a fan of Evangelion but hot damn that keyboard is actually nice.

OP
OP
Sabin

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
This is the first designer PC hardware where I wish I was made of money. Anyone know how much the whole thing would cost based on the eva-1 parts?

Probably with just the Collab parts around $3k to 3.5k Still have to buy a CPU, RAM, Storage, Fans and properly colour themed cable for a full build.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Very well done collab!

Feels like a lot of thought and attention went into this project. Was it ASUS that had the Gundam collab a few years ago, too? I remember that being very good as well.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
actually fire, that keyboard especially

How much is that Keyboard and Mouse gonna run? could use a new both. Is it just unit 2? No unit 1?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of this.

nS0ZlAb.jpg

I really wish I had one of these, even though I didn't like the show when I tried watching it back in 2006ish.

I should give it another shot, maybe...

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This is a continuation of their Eva collaboration after they did their Unit 01 themed components. Here are the sites for both:

rog.asus.com

ROG x EVANGELION-02 | ROG Global

ROG continues the EVANGELION project for gamers with a brand-new machine design centered around EVA-02 and Asuka. The second collection debuted with motherboards, graphics cards, cardholder gaming cases, all-in-one coolers, peripherals, and gear. Build the full machine and achieve high levels of...

rog.asus.com

ROG x EVANGELION | ROG Global

ROG and Studio ©khara bring the communion of gamers and machines with the EVANGELION collection. The Republic of Gamers launches new equipment for the EVANGELION project, with tech in motherboards, graphics cards, gaming cases, all-in-one coolers, gaming monitors, peripherals, routers, apparel...

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I thought I had a good Asuka/Asus pun I could use here, but now that I'm typing it out I've realized there's no name combination that actually works. "Asuska"? It just looks like a misspelling.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
This is a continuation of their Eva collaboration after they did their Unit 01 themed components. Here are the sites for both:

rog.asus.com

ROG x EVANGELION-02 | ROG Global

ROG continues the EVANGELION project for gamers with a brand-new machine design centered around EVA-02 and Asuka. The second collection debuted with motherboards, graphics cards, cardholder gaming cases, all-in-one coolers, peripherals, and gear. Build the full machine and achieve high levels of...

rog.asus.com

ROG x EVANGELION | ROG Global

ROG and Studio ©khara bring the communion of gamers and machines with the EVANGELION collection. The Republic of Gamers launches new equipment for the EVANGELION project, with tech in motherboards, graphics cards, gaming cases, all-in-one coolers, gaming monitors, peripherals, routers, apparel...
I see, how do I buy???? I WAN

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
How do you actually buy these parts. I never actually see them for sale anywhere.

Amazon still has some of the last Eva collab in stock as well as other past collab items, just not everything.

PC sites will have them like Newegg, you just need to find out when they go live I guess.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
Eva works so good for branded stuff whenever i see videos in japan a lot of stores just have eva sections lol and it all looks cool as shit

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I want all of it, especially the keyboard and mouse. But I ain't dropping $$$ just for cool colors.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually buy a wireless version of that keyboard

File off Asuka on the space bar tho lol
I was gonna say "It's a mechanical keyboard. You can probably just replace it with a black space bar and it'd look fine," but looking at some reddit thread about that keyboard (not EVA-branded) it appears that certain keycaps don't really work with that keyboard for some reason. Those keycaps being "space bar, right shift, enter and the slash key."

edit: Doh! I JUST realized that search brought me to a thread about a different keyboard, lol. A Falchion instead of a "Scope RX." Sorry, lol.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I was gonna say "It's a mechanical keyboard. You can probably just replace it with a black space bar and it'd look fine," but looking at some reddit thread about that keyboard (not EVA-branded) it appears that certain keycaps don't really work with that keyboard for some reason. Those keycaps being "space bar, right shift, enter and the slash key."

edit: Doh! I JUST realized that search brought me to a thread about a different keyboard, lol. A Falchion instead of a "Scope RX." Sorry, lol.

So it is mechanical? What type of switches does it use for default? Might have to snag that and the mouse looks snazzy. Not sure what's going on with that mousepad though, why is it so big lol, for keyboard too?