• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Earn having that bruise on his face had me thinking about his fight with Tracy in the back of my mind but I really forgot all about him. I'm assuming that was Earn's way of getting him back too.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Really glad we got to see more of Earn with his daughter in this episode. Really helped to remind you what the stakes are for him.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The little callbacks in this episode were great. Darius' Benny Perkins shirt, Earn breezing past the dudes signing people up for credit cards (his old job). Yoohoo.

By itself it's not as strong of an episode as some other ones, but as a finale it's perfect

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I love everything Glover does but for some reason, this show never catches on with me. I watch every episode and I don't find it anywhere near as funny as most people find it.

Compared to S1, this season definitely has not been going of its way to be funny. It's definitely not a comedy, that's for sure.

Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Yo I have never seen a faculty member admit that their school is trash. Wish more people would do that. It's unfortunate that both of them are struggling so they can't send her off to that private school. I do wonder what Zazie's character's been doing for money after she got fired from her job last season.

Oct 25, 2017
Dope episode.

The thing about the ending, as smooth as that was, Clark definitely knows one of them set him up, so that's gonna have lasting consequences unless there's some sort of unwritten code.

Oct 25, 2017
I love everything Glover does but for some reason, this show never catches on with me. I watch every episode and I don't find it anywhere near as funny as most people find it.
There's stuff to laugh at/with and relate to, but it's not really a comedy. The Barbershop episode was a comedy, but every episode hasn't been the Barbershop.

I mean, I thought season 2 made that pretty clear with it's opening.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as they got in line I was sick. Knew what was finna happen. Then Earn glowed up.

Crabs in a barrel, Indeed.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Love how I get some solid GIFs from this show:

P2hCT7I.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I totally forgot about the gun with all the shit Earn had to do, it only hit me when we saw his reaction.