• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 26, 2018
Reiterating from previous discusison:

1. Really like the VA for V - awesome Cyberpunk voice
2. Pretty sure it's not Ashly Burch

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
ashly burch? do people really think it's her?
yeah and as i said in the other thread, the writing feels great.. not cheesy at all, just a little edgy but it's cyberpunk so it fits.

Deleted member 26900

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
We want anything to do with this demo, we'll even LISTEN to the game being played. The hype for this game is crazy. Deserved hype; but crazy.

Last edited:

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should just release the entire demo. its running on a 1080Ti, how bad could it look.

really weird seeing all these journos talk about this game like its the second coming and yet we dont get to see a second of it.

#ReleaseTheDemo

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should just release the entire demo. its running on a 1080Ti, how bad could it look.

really weird seeing all these journos talk about this game like its the second coming and yet we dont get to see a second of it.

#ReleaseTheDemo
Yeah because that's what their worried about...I doubt it's about how bad it looks. Have you seen the Internet?

OP
OP
dex3108

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
To be honest i thought that it was stupid but i am now listening it and it is kinda interesting experience XD You can hear city and that is not something that you usually pay attention when you are playing the game.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I've ever been so hyped for a game that I'd listen to an audio recording of a behind-closed-doors demo, especially when said game probably won't be out for over 2 years. But if this is your jam, more power to you. I'm lukewarm on this because I didn't think the gameplay in TW2 or 3 was all that hot.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017

#ReleaseTheDemo
I think it's less about how "bad" it can look and more about how a game can change over the course of development and things that might be shown could be scrapped, altered, tweaked and people not getting what they see now would cause internet backlash and CDPR would rather skip that than say end up on a Crowbcat video.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Would have been better if it was recorded on a phone, transferred to VHS, and played back in a barn on a CRT, which was then recorded by a phone then uploaded.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
41M5Hdt2R-L._SX355_.jpg

C'mon, someone has to have that.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Shane Satterfield (ex-GameSpot, Tech TV, G4 and GameTrailers) company SIFTD leaked it lol

Jan 4, 2018
When you think about it, listening to audio from the demo isn't any weirder than having multiple people be proxies who watches the footage for you and then describes it while you piece together all their individual impressions.