• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
I always thought Avatar would be the PERFECT setting for a Zelda-like open world action adventure/RPG-lite.
You play as the Avatar, unlock powers as the time goes, and those in a Metroidvania-style give you access to new areas and content progressively, etc etc...

Then again, as long as we get something decent I'd be on board with pretty much anything...

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
my nephew, niece and i are currently going through season 1 of avatar last airbender lol
it really is pretty good

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
November 8th is on a Tuesday, so that date is very possible. My expectations are pretty low if it's that early, though, since announcing something with that fast of a turnaround probably isn't the best sign. Who has the license for it? Is it THQ or someone else?

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
November 8th is on a Tuesday, so that date is very possible. My expectations are pretty low if it's that early, though, since announcing something with that fast of a turnaround probably isn't the best sign. Who has the license for it? Is it THQ or someone else?
Game Mill so probably trash