• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Let's do this!
giphy.gif

So we all agree on Lilyth 's tag, right? Where are we on an avatar?
Yep I'm good with that tag
This is hideous - I love it!
Also good with that Avatar

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all taking too long on closing this so I'm starting my two months now. I expect sometime in those two months to get that Hot Pink Tag. I hope no one minds me keeping the Slava Ukrani part of my avatar either.

Accepting Suggestions For Avatars/User Tags
OP
OP
less

less

Oct 25, 2017
It breaks my heart but I must admit that the Faithful have lost this bet. No more dragging it out as hope truly is dead as the film only earned an about $1,903 yesterday. ;_;

I am now accepting suggestions for the avatar and user tag. If we have more than one suggestion for the avatar/tag we can have a vote. I'll accept suggestions until 9PM this Sunday.

Oct 27, 2017
It breaks my heart but I must admit that the Faithful have lost this bet. No more dragging it out as hope truly is dead as the film only earned an about $1,903 yesterday. ;_;

I am now accepting suggestions for the avatar and user tag. If we have more than one suggestion for the avatar/tag we can have a vote. I'll accept suggestions until 9PM this Sunday.
I think we've settled on:
Tagline:
"Actually, the bet is still going"

For the avatar, either:
5kG7rvH.jpg

Or
U2fa3v7l.jpg

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017

stephen-lang-avatar-s0geyo.jpg

"Faithfuls in case you haven't figured it out yet, it means you have failed and you are being transferred to your new clown avatars, you'll be loaded with humiliation and crow. "

Lilyth

Banned
Sep 13, 2019

Submission for the tag:

"Well ackshually, I never lost because the Avatar bet is still going"

Or the short, less mean version:

"Actually, the bet is still going"

Thanks to all who participated, it was fun!

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Since the bet is over I had to check and see where it's at.

According to boxofficemojo.com it's worldwide box office gross is at $2,319,770,231

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Starting to regret signing up… but I shall wear the punishments with pride!

Patate

Oct 15, 2022
Oh come on, the tag absolutely must be about the faithfuls and the moral victory.

"We won the moral victory. It's what matters I swear!"

Also, I vote for clown #1.