• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GeminiX7

Feb 6, 2019
giphy.gif

Carol at the end.
Someone get a mop. Sploosh.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
I know they're playing their cards close to their chest but the trailers for Endgame have been quite...not boring, but kinda lowkey. Very unlike a MCU trailer would normally look. Which personally leaves me feeling more meh than full of anticipation.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Meh. These last two avengers films market themselves but all the trailers for them have been lame

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
The sheer confidence of Marvel to put out a trailer and barely show anything. Quite incredible. Any other franchise would show off their set pieces.

IcyInferno

Oct 26, 2017
Great trailer. Somehow it both quenched my thirst and whet my appetite which I didn't think was possible.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
I know they're playing their cards close to their chest but the trailers for Endgame have been quite...not boring, but kinda lowkey. Very unlike a MCU trailer would normally look. Which personally leaves me feeling more meh than full of anticipation.
same here, nothing on the level of

-Thanos throwing a moon at ironman
- cap holding thanos' hand
- wakanda running scene

from infinity war that got you pumped

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Fucksake, even this isn't tugging at me. And I rather enjoyed several MCU flicks. This is the clearest evidence to-date to me that I'm just completely exhausted of the genre for the foreseeable future. x.x I'm probably gonna catch this movie on Disney+ or something.

Have fun though, everybody. I'm sure it'll be good.
You came this far and you're going to just stop? Carry this one through - THEN take a break. This is the payoff! :)

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
wow, I am mad hyped and nothing new was even revealed
lmao cap marvel and thor, thor deffs is gonna try to show he is the strongest, but in a friendly way

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
It's cool they don't show a lot, but for someone who didn't like Infinity War it's hard to get hyped about Endgame with these lowkey trailers.

I'm there anyway, as I always see MCU movies theatricaly, but I really hope this one can turn my MCU fatigue around after Captain Marvel could barely combat it.
It's so weird that people act as if they have no control over seeing movies. Why waste your time and money on a sequel to a movie you didn't like?

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Well this is a happy surprise indeed! Looks fantastic.