• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just based off the leak that happened a week ago

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOOOOOIIIILLER
Mmmmm, like I said -- it's at best a spoiler in retrospect. If you've read or seen spoilers then what she said probably lines up with that, but if you're just a person watching without any foreknowledge then her statement is vague enough to not really give anything away. I've avoided spoilers and nothing about it really seems like a give-away.

It seems like Marvel wants its stars to act like it's a secret that *gasp* the dusted heroes will be resurrected. Which is weird considering that the existence of Spider Man Far From Home already confirms that yeah, they're probably coming back.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Because that isn't Brie with her.
7KULZTK.png

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much the socmed rxns are only going to be from choice reviewers and anyone cool enough to get into a A list event.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who happily spoils Star Wars movies I'm so happy I stayed away from all the spoilers for this one

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Are the reactions going to have spoilers. I'm just looking for the usual "greatest movie ever omg!" Reactions

Like that below!

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, normally I would be looking for impressions already, but I'm afraid somebody's gonna slip up with Endgame. I'm super careful these last two days.

I'm also super tempted to go watch it at a showing in 17 hours, but I told myself to wait another two days and go watch it for the first time with the people I'll accompany.