mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty damned good.

I guess this movie is going to be all about Thanos going around collecting all the stones and Avengers 4 will be them "fighting back".

Oct 28, 2017
The greatest stinger ever would be a fade to black.
Then this:

new-avengers-2.jpg

Isn't that just stating a truism? "Everything dies." "Inertia is a property of matter." "Justice League was worse than BvS."

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Having Corvus Glaive and the black order take the mind stone from Vision is going to be great.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How does Thanos (without possessing any Infinity Stones) stack up against the Avengers in terms of raw power?

Is he already more powerful than any of the Avengers even without any of the stones?
Yup.

A lot stronger than Thor and far far far smarter than all of them put together.
In fact, Thanos is a surprisingly calm and philosophical character, I hope they translate this well to the movie.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Damn dude, don't waste your life working that much. 60 hours per week is insanity. No amount of money is worth sacrificing that much of your life to work.
Wish I could take a bit of a break, but I've gotta keep padding this resume/portfolio if I ever hope to get a normal 9-5 sort of job. I've been looking but what I've got just hasn't been enough. That lead me to getting a secondary gig and working like 80 hours per week for a month or so. I've done that a few times in life now just trying to scrape ahead.

I get like 1 hour a night for a show while my wife and I eat and that's about it. We go to the theaters pretty few times per year and we've ended up really far behind on these movies. I really wanted to see Civil War back when that came out and was hyped but I couldn't because I was so far behind.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
How does Thanos (without possessing any Infinity Stones) stack up against the Avengers in terms of raw power?

Is he already more powerful than any of the Avengers even without any of the stones?

Depends on the writer.

In the IG comic, Thanos admits to avoiding Hulk. In recent Marvel comics, Thor would be a good fight.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
holy fuck.....the budget looks insane........can't fucking wait

Star Wars next month and then a couple months later this bad boy

GGGGAAAHHHHHHH

Haven't been this hyped since the original avengers

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Just saw the leaked SDCC trailer and, shit...

now I'm worried about Peter. Please don't let him die (even if he comes back in the next movie).

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking love how Hickman the whole vibe is.

Well, considering that a few Hickman's own original characters do not steal appear in this film, that seems appropriate.

A4 is going to end with a scene panning across the New Avengers standing around a dead Steve Rogers after he finally said "assemble!"

queue voice over of Peter Parker

"
"He said the words, and made it real. He said 'Assemble at dawn'. Assemble at dawn. And how could we not?

we were Avengers"

hard cut to black, silence, credits
The greatest stinger ever would be a fade to black.
Then this:

new-avengers-2.jpg

Don't do this to me.

Enazrat

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I see the context just fine. There are like maybe 3 Marvel movies a year, roughing out to around 6-8 hours. In response to this, you said "You know there are other movies, right?"

What did I miss?

No you don't and it's quite sad I have to waste my time explaining this.

Guy 1:"Marvel movies have just never been interesting enough to put aside enough damned time to watch as many as they put out. "
Guy 2 to Guy 1:"You don't have 6-8 hours per year to watch a few movies?"
Guy 3 to Guy 2:"You know there are movies releasing that are not Marvel, it happens. And they are pretty good sometimes"

Which means, you know, if you don't have much time watching movies and watch only 5 a year Marvel are not the one you would go for first, if you enjoy good filmmaking / storytelling at least.

So on top of not getting it, you turned my sentence into some generalization of some sort about everyone while I was responding to one guy here, GG mate. Common sense this day, where is it. You see Spider Man in that shot too ?

Please send me back the 5 minutes I lost responding to you.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just keep watching because of the DISRESPECT of Thanos for having the Gauntlet but deading Tony with his regular hand

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK THAT WAS AWESOME!

Media blackout activated, not spoiling any more.

I knew Loki took the tesseract, the bastard.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Has IGN literally become a fake clickbait factory? That's John Boyega's reaction to the first Star Wars The Force Awakens trailer, it has nothing to do with Infinity War.

I don't think they were pretending he was watching this trailer. They're saying his reaction in that video is all of our reactions.

That's standard internet behavior lmao

TopherDL

Oct 25, 2017
I can't stop watching it. This truly feels like an event. I'm more excited for this than TLJ and I say this as a long time Star Wars fan.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Wish I could take a bit of a break, but I've gotta keep padding this resume/portfolio if I ever hope to get a normal 9-5 sort of job. I've been looking but what I've got just hasn't been enough. That lead me to getting a secondary gig and working like 80 hours per week for a month or so. I've done that a few times in life now just trying to scrape ahead.

I get like 1 hour a night for a show while my wife and I eat and that's about it. We go to the theaters pretty few times per year and we've ended up really far behind on these movies. I really wanted to see Civil War back when that came out and was hyped but I couldn't because I was so far behind.
Hope it gets better for you in the near future. I've had shorter periods of having to do 16+ hour days and that wasn't fun.