• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, so do we know if Rick Perry submitted his documents to Congress Friday? We know Pompeo didn't, but Rick Perry was also asked direct questions he needed to answer by the deadline:

Did RICK PERRY submit his answers to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee by yesterday's DEADLINE? He did say he'd cooperate with Congress.
EGJZaMKU0AUlNJn.png:large

I'm no longer a believer in coincidences and the timing of everything is suspect as hell. His resignation as we know was officially announced that Friday night, and then the radio silence from the GOP and Trump's other tantrums. Potential 2nd Ukrainian whistleblower was also first mentioned that Friday....

My "hmmmmmmm" senses are intensifying.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
And yet every one of his goons are still going to tell themselves that they are the chosen one, the one President Dubstep isn't going to backstab.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
does trump just have a wheel he spins to pick new excuses each day? maybe today he'll blame colin kapaernick

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I'd have to check, but I don't recall seeing anything about LNG in the memo of the transcript. If it's not there, I'm willing to bet that it wouldn't even be in the full transcript, if that ever sees the light of day.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been so radioactive for so long that the gears themselves have decayed to the point that they're crumbling under their own weight.😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so do we know if Rick Perry submitted his documents to Congress Friday? We know Pompeo didn't, but Rick Perry was also asked direct questions he needed to answer by the deadline:

I'm no longer a believer in coincidences and the timing of everything is suspect as hell. His resignation as we know was officially announced that Friday night, and then the radio silence from the GOP and Trump's other tantrums. Potential 2nd Ukrainian whistleblower was also first mentioned that Friday....

👀👀👀

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
does trump just have a wheel he spins to pick new excuses each day? maybe today he'll blame colin kapaernick

Yeah, it's in his head.

I'd have to check, but I don't recall seeing anything about LNG in the memo of the transcript. If it's not there, I'm willing to bet that it wouldn't even be in the full transcript, if that ever sees the light of day.

Right. Even if Perry did ask Trump to speak to Zelensky on his behalf, it may have been completely unrelated to the Biden hit job and the withholding of foreign aid.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018

That is MIGHTY suspect...

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like Perry wanted Trump to call Zelensky in general for reasons related to energy, and then Trump went and committed crimes on the call and is blaming Perry for asking him to talk to the guy in the first place, and that's hilarious.

May 21, 2019
Trump was only tryin to root out corruption yall, this is why he is stabbing everyone in the back. He really just wanted to see who was corrupt, totally perfect. Everything is fine and the republican party totally knows this is all debunked because Rick Perry did it.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
You'd think after three years of being stabbed in the back, taking the blame, and hung out to dry these assholes would realize Trump isn't the useful idiot they wanted. But hey, packed Supreme Court right?

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
People here need to explain to Trump that he absolutely is going to serve out his full term because he's not fucking buying it. ;)

I was thinking the same thing. All Trump has to do to survive this is literally nothing. By making up a new story every day, dragging in more people, and attacking everyone, he's making it MORE likely he gets the boot, not less.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
under-appreciated post
I guess everyone has forgotten about Perry's greatest hits
Trump was only tryin to root out corruption yall, this is why he is stabbing everyone in the back. He really just wanted to see who was corrupt, totally perfect. Everything is fine and the republican party totally knows this is all debunked because Rick Perry did it.
He probably pulled a Tyrion Lannister and told each person a different corruption to engage in, so he could see who was actually the corrupt one. Great a-brain