• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Positive seller feedback for AJx

Despite the headaches with everything that occurred, AJX was very patient and helped every step of the way.

Huge negative feedback to USPS, learn how to ship and handle packages out here FFS.

Deleted member 134

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Positive buyer feedback to Mgs2master2

Super understanding and patient, despite the headache of shipment damage. Absolutely why I sell on a community instead of eBay. You might have a smaller audience but dealing with people you interact with daily makes a big difference. Can't put a price on trust.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
Negative seller feedback for Fox85 .

Bought GamePass, paid via paypal (as a service). He triggered a refund almost immediately (probably because I didn't send F&F, but the refund has failed to process.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Negative seller feedback for Fox85 .

Seems like this D-bag scammed a number of us out of an Xbox game pass. Bought GamePass, paid via paypal (unfortunately F&F). He triggered a refund , but the refund has failed to process. And he has been completely unresponsive. Always check the feedback list first!

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Positive buyer feedback for souppboy he bought me a 3 months xbox game pass code and all the process was very smooth, great guy and I recommend him totally