rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
ew, imagine thinking toilet paper usa actually makes good content and is worth following

does he follow poop girl too

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they continue to shit on Star Lord in the upcoming Guardians film and any other appearances he might have with Thor.

WindsHowling

Banned
Sep 20, 2020
Pratt has ties to hillsong (ultra anti-LGBTQ church), wears "don't tread on me" shirts, follows all of those ppl plus candance owens, has said multiple blue lives matter related shit in the past. Not hard to figure out where his priorities are.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You would think after his BLM moment James Gunn would know when to stop tweeting

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I don't understand why Ruffalo is defending him at all. Chris Pratt knows how to write, he can defend himself if he gives a shit

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Not overtly political but he openly follows the most high profile and partisan right-wing shit like Crenshaw, PragerU, Shapiro, and TPUSA lol.. okay Mark. He also attends an anti-LGBT evangelical megachurch. I just wish they had this energy for Brie Larson when she was under attack last year

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
The founder of his church covered up the sexual abuse of a child by his pedophile dad.

And the church Is anti-lgtbq.

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't want to be associated with people like that... so he might be okay with all of that to still be there.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
maybe christopher thot the ben shapiro remix of wap was fire and chose to follow, and then continued to follow because he agrees with ben shapiro on a myriad of issues, like how lgbtqa+ don't deserve rights and we should get rid of social welfare systems

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah nah. Pratt is who we think he is. He's just not overt with his shit. But you following those folks?!

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
maybe christopher is simply into adult baby play and that's why he follows turning points USA, america's largest adult baby play enthusiast organization

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so your political based on who you follow on social media?

when you're not actively speaking on these issues and challenge them, and shown that you follow people you don't agree with because you want to keep up with the dumb shit they say, and you consistently show your ass, yes. Yes you are political when you say nothing and follow fucking PragerU of all accounts.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
You can feign ignorance with Crenshaw because you saw him on SNL or something. There's no excuse for TPUSA or Shapiro. Like, C'mon.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Spent so much time with the dinosaurs he ended up with the political views of one.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
maybe christopher is simply into adult baby play and that's why he follows turning points USA, america's largest adult baby play enthusiast organization
chris pratt, confirmed diaper fetishist

cf25cba7339b9e38.jpg

dac.png

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I always got the impression he was employing the Kelsey Grammar strategy. Everyone pretty much knows he's conservative, but at least he is smart enough to keep it to himself for the most part.

Conservative doesn't necessarily equal MAGA, but his politics suck either way. At least he's not openly caping for Trump on Fox News like Jon Voight and Scott Baio.