b3llydrum

Feb 21, 2018
mckCd6K.jpg

The fact that he's following Tucker Carlson — like, literally subscribing to his thoughts — is 10x worse than him following Ben Shapiro, imo.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
You work with people for years and they become family too you. Being naked in front of other cast members isn't that crazy. Calling it sexual assault is overreaching

I haven't been naked in front of family since I was a toddler, and never around friends or colleagues.

It's not an innocent mistake. He wasnt given any direction to go fully naked, which would put a lot of the onus on the director, and was provided with flesh tone underpants for the scene.

He had no reason to expose himself without the consent of his colleagues. He certainly shouldn't take so much pride in the act that he talks about framing the letter he got from the network chastising him for his actions.

Nov 5, 2017

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Going by the title of the thread, i though pratt was the sound a queef makes.

Still, dissapointing that Andy grew up to be a sheep in wolfs clothes with its cock out.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Chris Pratt has been an asshole for many years. He also sexually assaulted his Park & Rec co-stars.

www.cinemablend.com

Watch Chris Pratt Explain The Nude Stunt That Got Him Into Trouble With NBC

Chris Pratt has gotten up to a lot of shenanigans. Some of the stunts he has pulled ended up making shows and others have been cut. But only one of them got Chris Pratt into trouble on NBC.

There is a similarly uncomfortable outtake in S3. I was always creeped out by this one (14:50 if the timestamp doesn't work)

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I would never understand the "that person is nice to me,how dare accusing him of anything" mentality.
Its the "Ellen Effect"

"She was never mean *to me*, how could she be a bad person with all the good she does?"
Really, all the other MCU actors had to do was not say anything and then Chris Pratt could have tweeted "to be fair, I am the worst Chris" and then it would have been played off as a joke, everyone would have moved on an no one would really care in the long run.

Now you just have so many eyes on it and people pointing out that he is doing a wolf in sheeps clothing thing here and its compounding on everyone involved and making them all look bad.

Baneros

Aug 22, 2018
There is a similarly uncomfortable outtake in S3. I was always creeped out by this one (14:50 if the timestamp doesn't work)
I'm all for calling out Pratt on his shitty views, but seriously dude, what does that outtake have to do with anything in this thread? It's just an awkwardly funny moment.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom

I don't think they're comparable, are they?

One is a man stripping in front of colleagues, with no reason to, and then boasting about the disciplinary action he received.

The other is the guy getting an erection mid-take, being embarrassed by it, and ruining a take by trying to hide it.

His reaction wasnt the most grown up, but what else do you do if you are worried you have a visible erection in such a scenario?

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Its the "Ellen Effect"

"She was never mean *to me*, how could she be a bad person with all the good she does?"
Really, all the other MCU actors had to do was not say anything and then Chris Pratt could have tweeted "to be fair, I am the worst Chris" and then it would have been played off as a joke, everyone would have moved on an no one would really care in the long run.

Now you just have so many eyes on it and people pointing out that he is doing a wolf in sheeps clothing thing here and its compounding on everyone involved and making them all look bad.
Yeah. It's almost an inverse of the Ellen situation but using the same logic.

She was an asshole to people behind the scenes but she's so nice to celebs on tv, so she must be a nice person.
Pratt has horrible and shitty views but he's nice to the staff, coworkers and fans behind the scenes so he must be a nice person.

If Shapiro and TPUSA wasn't enough for people to get how far gone this dude is, Tucker Carlson should be.

What's interesting is the "no one supported Mackie as Captain America, no one was speaking out for Brie" thing. Chris Evans was extremely outspoken on Brie Larson from the day she was announced to the release of Endgame, brought her up in almost every interview- constantly saying that she's the type of human they need, she's a great actress, she's the person to lead the MCU going forward- I think they're friends IRL, and he was also very outspoken on Anthony Mackie being the right choice for Captain America. Don Cheadle went in on the YouTube dreck and the "body language" Brie Larson video specifically and was very supportive of her.

But no RDJ. No Zoe. No Ruffalo.

Makes me kind of hope that Brie/Evans/Cheadle stay silent on the Pratt thing.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i don't have a twitter account so i can't check, so does he at least follow some sane political figures as well so he'd have some kind of "just want to stay informed" excuse?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
i don't have a twitter account so i can't check, so does he at least follow some sane political figures as well so he'd have some kind of "just want to stay informed" excuse?
I checked all 478 Twitter accounts he's following, not a single progressive, liberal, or democrat politician. Also, he's following two accounts each for Nikki Haley and Dan Crenshaw. He follows A LOT of conservatives.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
The only liberals are fellow entertainment personalities, not politicians or pundits like he does for the right or whatever counters there might be for PragerU and Turning Point.

I guess there's The Onion

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
No idea how legit this is so take it with a grain of salt, but thought I'd throw it in here:
www.opensecrets.org

OpenSecrets

A Chris Pratt who has lived in LA, Port Harbor, WA, and Culver City CA and works for "SAG" has actively donated to both Tulsi Gabbard in 2018/19 and Obama in 2008 & 2012.

Chris Pratt owns a ranch in Port Harbor so it could definitely be him.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I checked all 478 Twitter accounts he's following, not a single progressive, liberal, or democrat politician. Also, he's following two accounts each for Nikki Haley and Dan Crenshaw. He follows A LOT of conservatives.
"But just because he follows them, doesn't mean he supports them"

What a terrible take this usual defence is by some people. If your job is to cover the news or online political discourse then I can understand following cunts like Shapiro and Carlson but if you are a celeb following them and no form of left wing equivalent then it's pretty fucking telling where your opinions are located.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't think they're comparable, are they?

One is a man stripping in front of colleagues, with no reason to, and then boasting about the disciplinary action he received.

The other is the guy getting an erection mid-take, being embarrassed by it, and ruining a take by trying to hide it.

His reaction wasnt the most grown up, but what else do you do if you are worried you have a visible erection in such a scenario?

i dont think that is a blooper and more of a "scene we didnt ended using"

because the final scene is very similar,

andy likes being slapped.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No idea how legit this is so take it with a grain of salt, but thought I'd throw it in here:
www.opensecrets.org

OpenSecrets

A Chris Pratt who has lived in LA, Port Harbor, WA, and Culver City CA and works for "SAG" has actively donated to both Tulsi Gabbard in 2018/19 and Obama in 2008 & 2012.

Chris Pratt owns a ranch in Port Harbor so it could definitely be him.
2012 was two lifetimes ago
We're judging by what's happening today

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh I see all of his celebrity friends are lining up to defend him like he's some oppressed minority who can't speak for himself.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Conservative doesn't necessarily equal MAGA, but his politics suck either way. At least he's not openly caping for Trump on Fox News like Jon Voight and Scott Baio

Pratt is probably MAGA but he's smart enough to mostly keep that shit to himself.

If the others are defending him now but not Brie is disgusting(I thought they did stick up for her?)