• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
I love how we're living such a 3d Platformer renaissance... and this seems to have a big budget behind it, will definitely get it on PS4 at launch.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Looks really charming. As others have said, getting lots of NiGHTS and Billy Hatcher vibes.

Happy it's getting a Switch version!

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
the game has animation and styling thats really similar to nights on wii, im sold already though :0

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome showcase, really looking forward to it.

Think I might play a round of Christmas Nights to prepare

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wondered why SE thought they needed a new brand for a game, but now it makes sense.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
DAY 1!!!
Its like Naka brought back the wonder of Nights into Dreams but married it with Mario Odyssey style gameplay!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Sounds like my style of game, totally in on switch, glad we don't have to wait for an announcement on this one

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Like everyone else mentioned, I'm getting some NiGHTS vibe in this game(with Hat in Time/Kirby powers). Hope it delivers because it looks cool.

Deleted member 6233

Oct 25, 2017
Such a light hearted, feel-good premise. Did anyone else get Super Mario Odyssey vibes too?

We need more games like this in these times.

It looks spectacular!! Damn spectacular!!! Folks, please don't turn your noses up on this game, we really need more games like this! It deserves to become a series, please support it! I'm going to get it for sure! I think a lot of folks will be shocked it's coming from Square of all companies, 3D platformers aren't usually what they're known for. The song was great too, most of the vocal songs for games lately lean towards heavy metal-ish so I'm happy to see a song like this in a game again! This kind of song is pretty rare in games now too.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
WOW I LOVE IT.

Just from looking at the thumbnail and not knowing anything about the game or reading any of the comments before watching the trailer, my first thought was instantly "NiGHTS", and sure enough Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima are at the helm. I'm all over this.

And oh yeah, guess we finally know what Naka's been up to at SE for the past few years. lol

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
40 Winks but actually good. (I hope someone remembers that game)
Definitely intrigued

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up being game of the show for me (though I liked the show more than many). Was not expecting this and looks great to me.

Maddux

Jul 16, 2020
Holy shit, this looks fucking amazing. I was disappointed that no new Banjo game was revealed, but this made up for it.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
The overall mood really reminded me of Nights, and it generally looks fun, so I'll have to keep an eye on this one for Switch.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Not the action game I was expecting, but I dig the Aesthetic. Reminds me of that early childhood kinda 3d Aesthetic, like Destiny Connect's style and I adored that game.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
A dash of NiGHTS, a pinch of Sonic, a generous scoop of Mario = Balan Wonderworld

The main characters are ugly AF though, but I like the cute animals, and the bosses look cool.

Last edited:

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I love the art direction of this game

chara_2d.png
chara_2d.png
chara_3d.png
cast3_pc.png
cos_pc.png