Red Kong XIX

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
WPYJUJD.png

Temperance

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
I had no idea this was a thing. My PC is not great, but I wanted to get BG3 on PC for any possible future where I build a new one. I've already pre-ordered on PS5 - wonder if I should refund...
To set expectations. The free tier is 1 hour time limit at a time, you then have to relaunch and requeue to get back into your game. Performance is depended on you location where it ranges from amazingly seamless to not playable. Try any eligible game you might have to test it out.

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
To set expectations. The free tier is 1 hour time limit at a time, you then have to relaunch and requeue to get back into your game. Performance is depended on you location where it ranges from amazingly seamless to not playable. Try any eligible game you might have to test it out.
IMO it's worth to drop like ten bucks a month now and then to play it if you don't have a great PC

C-Drive

Oct 26, 2017

Yup, I was planning on giving it a test. I bought Midnight Suns last year and it ran, but not well enough, so I'll probably try it. I'm about an hour or so away from a datacenter so it'll probably be a decent enough connection.

IMO it's worth to drop like ten bucks a month now and then to play it if you don't have a great PC

That $10 a month doesn't seem so bad if the test is successful.

With cross-save announced I could keep the pre-order...

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I just stopped playing to go and watch a stream before bed, but I guess I'll hop back on now to beat the TERF game.

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
40+ million PS5 owners hearing nothing but praise and adoration for what Larian has crafted with this one.

This thing is about to blow the fuck up. Exciting times to see a a turn based game with a heavy focus on narrative defy the odds.

Jul 29, 2023
Well tbf, Elden Ring's pc launch released at the same time as its console launches, while bg3 is only available on pc right now. It might surpass er's pc concurrent, but overall i dont think so.

Yeah I was referring to the PC numbers, I doubt it beats Elden Ring Console numbers especially considering that CRPGs are less well knows on console compared to soulslikes and that ER launched on both PS5 and XBOX at the same time.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
Man. The prediction thread really does look a little silly now.

Logged on to do my part and defeat the evil.