• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

yoonshik

Oct 26, 2017
1526571912-screen-shot-2018-05-17-at-17-44-52.png

https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017902324

I did a google search and found nothing.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
So, is this Call to Exist in English grammar, or Call ト Exist in Japanese grammar?

kreepmode

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
shadows technically do not exist, in the physical plane. maybe they die twice to manifest physically.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Real talk though, I'd love to get more meta-fiction in games, Six Characters in Search of an Author style.

I only mention it because the title sounds sorta existential-y.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that's smart thinking

Honestly I don't know a lick of Japanese, but I've seen plenty of weird Japanese titles using English words following Japanese grammar before, sooooooo...

So yeah, going to be interesting to see if this is "Call to Exist" or 「かるとエグジスト」, for lack of a better phrasing on my part.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Honestly I don't know a lick of Japanese, but I've seen plenty of weird Japanese titles using English words following Japanese grammar before, sooooooo...

So yeah, going to be interesting to see if this is "Call to Exist" or 「かるとエグジスト」, for lack of a better phrasing on my part.
I don't speak any either but I've definitely seen that trip people up before. Good thinking regardless. Hopefully whatever this is turns out to be cool.

E3 hype!

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Seems pretty straightforward as an rpg.

Maybe the game loop is about getting notoriety by reaching out to different people.

Your influence us stronger when you can prove you have an understanding of private and intimate details of the npcs.

This influence in turns increases your status and wealth.

Jasper

Mar 21, 2018
Netherlands
Good find. Does seem to fit the DONTNOD project's style. I think the name is a bit weird, but I'm very much looking forward to hearing more on that project.