• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I like the little bit I played of the original PS1 game. I'd be down for a re-release (even if it's based on the Wii remake, which I remember looking good).

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a collection, y'all are in for a huge treat with Klonoa 2 (I feel like fewer people have played it at this point). Still I'll hope very much it's a new entry in the series!

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
That's just the Japanese name of the series in general but with "Encore" at the end, so maybe an anthology or something?

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zQD52L.gif

GIVE ME MY LONG EARED SON BACK

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't give me hope.

Obviously I'd prefer a new game, but even an HD Remaster of the Wii remake would be sublime. What a great game that was.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Won't lie, I've wanted a third Klonoa since I played Lunatea's Veil like in 2005. Lol

Oct 26, 2017
Funny enough Klonoa Wii was revealed in Famitsu on Oct 7th, 2008. For all we know it could be revealed as early as this week's issue when it leaks tomorrow. Maybe. :P

A Switch and PC remaster by Monkeycraft who did Katamari Reroll would make a huge amount of sense. Acually it'd be timed perfectly to be a holiday release like Katamari was. What if BN do these sort of Switch and PC-exclusive remasters each year? Also with a GameStop-exclusive retail release on Switch. I wonder how Katamari did for them.

Also, I miss Paon. :( They merged with another company and became Paon-DP and have done like zilch since. Their work on Klonoa Wii was brilliant and they were also chock full of Rare fanboys as seen in their three DK games.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God, if we get the Wii remake ported to modern platforms, please, PLEASE, include all proper voice languages. It was one of the few times the Japanese cast was able to voice the characters in normal Japanese, so please...!!

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
My uninformed guess is that it will be a remaster of the Wii remake.

That Wii version is the only Klonoa game I've played. I enjoyed it, but I didn't see why the series was considered so special. However, I'd probably check out a remaster.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope this isn't just the first game. Bundle in the whole series on one flash cart. Don't let Klonoa 2 languish away on the PS2!