boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
My main hope for this show is interesting character designs and reimaginings. Let's get more diversity in the Rogue's gallery

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
Bruce Timm:
  • Postives:
    • Decent plots and thoughts
    • Set the bar for the Batman series'
  • Negatives:
    • Bruce+Barbara (I don't mind it as it's still a different take on the characters but yeah I generally don't like Batgirl being a lover interest for the Batboys)
    • He believes he knows how a character would act, but I feel fails to deliever it correctly. Aka Harley would fart in the car but obviously did the presentation all wrong.
    • You need the BT and Paul Dini combo to make this series
JJ Abrams:
  • Positves:
    • Good films credits
    • Series generally start on a strong high
  • Negatives:
    • He loses interest or tries to muddy everything so you hate the series at the end

It's gonna be unique but successful? Maybe.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Ed Brubaker is the head writer on the new Batmananimated TV series, Batman: Caped Crusader,coming out next year. And, in his latest newsletter,he added some more details about who he is working with.

That would be Greg Rucka, with whom Ed Brubaker use to write the Gotham Central comic book series.

bleedingcool.com

Greg Rucka Joins Ed Brubaker On Batman: Caped Crusader TV Series

Ed Brubaker is the head writer on the new Batman animated TV series, Batman: Caped Crusader, coming out next year. And, in his latest newsletter, he added

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New Superman series too

deadline.com

‘My Adventures With Superman’: Jack Quaid-Fronted Animated Series Gets Two Season Order From HBO Max & Cartoon Network

'My Adventures with Superman,' with Jack Quaid, has landed a two-season order at HBO Max and Cartoon Network.
I kind of love the character designs on that banner image but I think that's personal preference more than anything. Interested to see if Quaid can pull off a good Superman voice.
bleedingcool.com

Greg Rucka Joins Ed Brubaker On Batman: Caped Crusader TV Series

Ed Brubaker is the head writer on the new Batman animated TV series, Batman: Caped Crusader, coming out next year. And, in his latest newsletter, he added
Hell yeah, those are some comic writers I can get behind. Very excited for this now.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this will have any relation to the Reeves continuity or if he's just gonna be nominally producing any and all Batman content now.