Votes: 145 33.5%
  • One of the Other Cid's

Votes: 61 14.1%

• Total voters

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pgpu2qIcU01ugjcoa_1280.png
Smooth Cid from XIV

I love how when you realize he's only 34 years old you think: "How??? He looks so much older!" It really is all the beard. Take away the beard and he de-ages super fast lol

Yeona

Banned
Jan 19, 2021
I would take the new Cid out for dinner

And I'd also eat out with him

And I'd also take him to a restaurant

Danboard

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know. He may have being a deadbeat dad but I always found FFTA Cid design cool, So I pick him.

latest

Oct 25, 2017
All of them look like they are about to show me a random marble statue and tell me to "remember what they took from you" before crying because some cartoon show for preschoolers had an episode about a mean man.

Jetsun Mila

Apr 7, 2021

As mentioned before, def Al-Cid from FF XII. He only appears for like 4 minutes, enchants Penelo and annoys Larsa and Balthier, talks about his role of the Rozarrian empire and fucks off again after making an offer to Lady Ashe to get to Rozarria to ensure her safety. Absolute chad.

I'd absolutely like an Invalice game playing in Rozarria, with him as an at least important character.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
all these cids look like they have opinions on IPAs so i don't like any of them
Yea I agree. Also I'm straight but I can't figure any of these guys to be attractive. I think personality is a big part of it. Maybe FFIV's Cid? He was a fun guy.

I'd, by default, go with Cidney/Cindy, but her attire is so silly I can't in sane mind answer that.