• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
I've been so busy and haven't watched anything in months... EXCEPT Charron vs. Chef Trez, which I think is one of the best battles of all time as well. Absolute insanity. No one has frees like those two, jesus.
Yessir, that battle was crazy, I think Charron hit like 6 rebuttals, and Trez went off!

If you haven't seen yet I MUST direct you here...

sbdesignworks

Nov 2, 2018
I know this thread is dead now....but I need to say it somewhere. B. Dot VS. Saga is one of the best battles I've ever seen. Just incredible. The rapping, the angles, the wordplay, just top notch on all levels, from both sides.

Best battle i've seen in a while...Saga's 3rd though!!! Just a really great battle. No gassed bars, just pure lyricism!

Its been a while, i'll deffo post more and try to keep this thread alive! Theres been a lot to talk about tbh, RBE Social Distance Vol 2, Ultimate Madness and Nome X coming up in July!

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Best battle i've seen in a while...Saga's 3rd though!!! Just a really great battle. No gassed bars, just pure lyricism!

Its been a while, i'll deffo post more and try to keep this thread alive! Theres been a lot to talk about tbh, RBE Social Distance Vol 2, Ultimate Madness and Nome X coming up in July!
Yeah, the scene has still been moving. Nome X for free is gonna be fire! I'm a fan of Kid Chaos and Real Sihk after the UM tourney which has been dope and RBE has been killing it with their social distance battles....speaking of which...

Math probably dropped the biggest bombs, but 40 Cal has been stirring the pot and putting out some decent material. The production as a whole is dope. Diz was going in with the character assassination, but he kinda took too long getting to the point. Solid though! I feel like Math/Diz would be one of last potentially great battles with a story.

sbdesignworks

Nov 2, 2018
Yeah, the scene has still been moving. Nome X for free is gonna be fire! I'm a fan of Kid Chaos and Real Sihk after the UM tourney which has been dope and RBE has been killing it with their social distance battles....speaking of which...

Math probably dropped the biggest bombs, but 40 Cal has been stirring the pot and putting out some decent material. The production as a whole is dope. Diz was going in with the character assassination, but he kinda took too long getting to the point. Solid though! I feel like Math/Diz would be one of last potentially great battles with a story.

When Math jumped in I was like "OOOHHHH!" haha! Was deffo a goo Social Distance battle. Agree about Sikh and Chaos...Never saw any of their previous battles but they deffo fire and guys to look out for in the future.

Ultimate Madness Semis this week plus Twork Vs Swamp...Gonna be hype! I got Fonz and Jey The Nightwing winning pretty comfortably but you never know!

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Daylyt is a RAP. GAWD.

Mike P slaughtered Saga.

Surf is TRASH.

Daylyt VS. Lux is gonna be the rap battle of the century.

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Saga choked 3 times versus Mike P. Surf choked at least twice versus Lux. Who had it worse?
Saga was awkward as fuck. I legit thought the video was skipping during his second. His third was fire, but the cop taking him away was even more hilarious considering the context of him getting his ass beat. The man has worked his ass off, gotten to the biggest moment of his career and just fucking BLEW IT. Mike did his fucking thing as usual, he should've BEEN back on NOME. Fantastic performance all 3 rounds!

I'm ready for Surf to disappear, he killed himself like I expected him too. Get him outta here!

Last edited:
OP
OP
enzo_gt

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Day really snapped holy shit. Roc was really good too but goddamn the heat was just turning up and up and up as Day was spitting.

sbdesignworks

Nov 2, 2018
Jey and Fonz was pretty meh....

Saga got on the 'Main Stage' and fumbled when he got to the bright lights...and I hated his 3rd round. I see where he was going with it but after the chokes it completely lost its effect...and who intentionally decided to act getting arrested smh. Also, could hve done without Stryker from Mortal Kombat making a cameo appearance lol!

Verb Geechi was pretty good, deffo gonna have to watch that one again

Daylyt left earth man, yeesh!!! His rounds were Layered and dense man...so much fire! Tay Roc was fire too, deffo one of the better Roc performances!

Surf Lux was disappointing...Surf my actually be trash lol!

All in all, not a great Nome but some great performances

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Jey and Fonz was pretty meh....

Saga got on the 'Main Stage' and fumbled when he got to the bright lights...and I hated his 3rd round. I see where he was going with it but after the chokes it completely lost its effect...and who intentionally decided to act getting arrested smh. Also, could hve done without Stryker from Mortal Kombat making a cameo appearance lol!

Verb Geechi was pretty good, deffo gonna have to watch that one again

Daylyt left earth man, yeesh!!! His rounds were Layered and dense man...so much fire! Tay Roc was fire too, deffo one of the better Roc performances!

Surf Lux was disappointing...Surf my actually be trash lol!

All in all, not a great Nome but some great performances
Stryker...that's hilarious!

And Surf most definitely trash...the dude got Lux. That in itself is the most valuable prize in battlerap and he just doesn't care....he's doo doo. Cortez killed him in his blog. Keep him far away from Summer Madness.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Smack needs to hurry up and put dam Roc vs Daylyt on the app. I need to see that that shit.

I feel like COVID has changed the culture. Ever since Quantum Physics vs Emerson, I just don't care about big stages anymore.

Your boy Surf was LOST without the crowd cutting in to help him pace and stretch out his material.

sbdesignworks

Nov 2, 2018
I'm just gonna watch battles...there is just way too much drama in this culture.

Agreed...

This weeks byr week for Ultimate Madness should be cool...Loso Vs Ryda, Prez Mafia Vs Riggz (How Prez is back on URL, i'll never know!) and another Rookies Vs Vets match in Cortez Vs Eazy The Block Captain.

That match has been buolding for a while and Eaxy has momentum coming off of the UM 1 tournament. Hoping to see a good showing from both, should be competitive!

Ninja_Hawk

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed...

This weeks byr week for Ultimate Madness should be cool...Loso Vs Ryda, Prez Mafia Vs Riggz (How Prez is back on URL, i'll never know!) and another Rookies Vs Vets match in Cortez Vs Eazy The Block Captain.

That match has been buolding for a while and Eaxy has momentum coming off of the UM 1 tournament. Hoping to see a good showing from both, should be competitive!
Prep is back against EK, after getting WASHED by Loso, so they tryna breathe life into these guys lol.

But I'm here for it. Kinda hoping Loso whoops Ryda. Definitely wanna see Eazy, dude has improved a lot.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping one of yall watched lol. Frak arguably 30'd Diz. Battle was over by the end of Frak's second. Those angles were great, when he pulled out the second paper I DIED LOL! The community sees the robbery. What a fucking shame.

I found one dude rocking with Diz after that W. Even people that don't like Frak thought he won clear. Closer to a 30 piece than anything. It makes the tournament look bad, and frankly that's going to follow Diz longer than he wants. He'll be chasing frak for a rematch sooner rather than later, but who fucking cares? Why rematch a dude you beat?